• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Weavile - robbing people
Weezing - robbing people
Magneton - robbing people
Zoroark - robbing people
Meowth - robbing people
Second Zoroark - keeping me hidden from the police

I love this. I'd have a team of Squirtle and Totodile to water them, a team of Bulbasaur and Chikorita to chop them down, and a team of Taillow to pick them.

legendarypokemonmaster

Weavile - robbing people
Weezing - robbing people
Magneton - robbing people
Zoroark - robbing people
Meowth - robbing people
Second Zoroark - keeping me hidden from the police
You should join Team Rocket.

Sceptile to collect berries
Milotic to water them
Typhlosion to bring out strong sunlight if necessary
Gengar to lurk and sneak up to attack people that try to steal my berries
Carnivine, if you somehow get past Gengar it will sneak up and eat you.
I would have Celebi because it can make plants grow and travel through time! And it can use Psychic to collect them.

legendarypokemonmaster

Here's my theory: Mushoroark sucks and doesn't need to spread any further, it's just another sprite fusion, calm the hell down.
I would so qoute this if I didn't think it would make it spread further.

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
I forgot my Trainer Club Username

I forgot my trainer club username, and I also forgot my screen Name, and player ID, and can't log in. is there any way anybody could help me?

legendarypokemonmaster

This is not a game help section...I don't know, I think this happened to me before. There is a way to get it back, but you have to know your screen name and password too.

GalladeX

What is up with amoonguss/foongus? How could they possibly evolve to have pokeball caps? Could any animal (our reality kind) possible evolve with appendages resembling our technology? What use could they possibly have? Theories?! This is really bothering me...

I think it's more likely that Pokéballs were fashioned after Foongus/Amoongus, Voltorb/Electrode, etc.

Wishlist for POTW

Hey guys!
This is a thread where you can post some of the 5th generation pokemon u want for POTW. I know for a fact that a lot would want to see Hydreigon. I would also like to see Escavalier in there. So, feel free to post what you'd like
DISCLAIMER!!!: ALL THREAD RULES APPLY HERE IN THIS THREAD AS WELL

Firebrand

Indomitable
I think it's more likely that Pokéballs were fashioned after Foongus/Amoongus, Voltorb/Electrode, etc.

Voltorb/electrode emerged after pokeballs were invented, like klink. It says so in several dex entries. The foongus thing... You got me there...

Kumajirou

Who the heck are u?
Voltorb/electrode emerged after pokeballs were invented, like klink. It says so in several dex entries. The foongus thing... You got me there...

They may have adapted and somehow find a way to change the coloring on their caps to mimic the design of a pokeball

Kumajirou

Who the heck are u?
Munchlax - Berry Hunter
Riolu - To make sure Munchlax doesn't eat the berries
Golurk - Giant Guard of the greenhouse (outside)
Weavile - Berry Thief
Castform - Watering plants and bringing sunlight
Kecleon - Invisible berry guardian (inside)

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Spheal- Water berries.
Spheal- Freeze berries to eat later.
Spheal- Eat berries.
Spheal- Sit there and be cute and awesome.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I would use a Leavanny to chop down berryless trees.
My Ludicolo will water the plants.
My Machamp will plant them.
My Vespiquen will have a pollen army to make the plants grow.
My horde of Chansey and Audino will heal me of my allergy symptoms.

dillon836

New user
Pikachu seems weak.

He has been through four regions and over 32 gym leaders and 16 Elite 4's. You'd think Pikachu would be, game wise, level 100 by then. I don't care how low his defense is, a level 100 Pikachu wouldn't be defeated by a level 13. (via the new Black/White series when he fights the gym leaders to get the trio badge)

:)
btw I am new here, if I'm posting in the wrong section, I'm sorry.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
A mod may move this to the anime section, considering this has to do with Ash's Pikachu and not Pikachu in general like I originally thought before reading your post.

Anyways, a lot of people think the same way. However, Pokemon don't have levels in the anime so you can't apply that into your reasoning. But whenever Ash returns to Kanto before going to a new region, Oak probably just resets his Pikachu back to basic knowledge once again.

legendarypokemonmaster

They do whatever they want in the shows. Ash loses at the beginning to his rival, he almost loses to a Tailow, and when he faces Tate and Liza in Hoenn...ugh.

legendarypokemonmaster

Roserazor

...Look Behind You
The old "hold A+B+Down" trick to catch pokemon
[IMG200]http://responsivereiding.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/nuff-said-11.jpg[/IMG200]

Status
Not open for further replies.