• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
We definitely need a Wii Pokemon RPG where you make a party of trainers, go on an adventure, complete side quests, and basically follow the same kind of storyline, but in RPG format.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
All these idea are stupid and terrible. Thank goodness you guys don't work for Game Freak or Nintendo.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
I'd love to see a Pokemon game where the new region is in outer space :).

I'd also love it if they made a very creepy and grotesque Silent Hill/Resident Evil type pokemon game. All of the pokemon would look like creatures from Hell :D.

Jeaud

Complete my team please, i cant find a pokemon to complete it hahaha.

ok my team in pokemon black is:

Pignite lvl 31
Zebstrika lvl 31
Swoobat lvl 31
Tirtouga lvl 31
Krokorok lvl 31

i just got the 5th badge, so yeah, i need someone to compliment my team.
No axew or no pansage please.

Vycksta

Sorry, but GPD isn't really the place to ask or to have threads like this open. Your best bet would be to look in the 5th gen discussions and team rates.

Or if anyone wants to help out the OP then drop them a PM or a VM.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
Pokemon ghost stories

I think it would be a cool idea to make a Pokemon Ghost Stories book. Now my question is, what ghost stories have you heard of? I know there is the spooky "Lavender Town Tune" and I've also heard about "Lost Silver". What are the creepy Pokemon stories you've heard?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
A game that involves a region with Gyms for all types spread throughout the region.
Also, a bigger Battle Frontier.

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
All these idea are stupid and terrible. Thank goodness you guys don't work for Game Freak or Nintendo.

Calm down. Yes, some of them are awful ideas, others are good. All are wishful thinking. Just because you don't like an idea doesn't mean it's awful. For example, the idea for a mew Colosseum/XD game, is a great idea. Pokemon Battle Revolution was awful, and they were awesome. How is it NOT a good idea to do another sequel to Colosseum this region?

Zibdas

not bad
Something where friends can get together and battle bosses like N together, either main sreries or MD.

ZoroarkFox

Dark/Fire Trainer
Actual Gijinka Costumes

So guys, who here has ACTUAL gijinka costumes they've really made?
I just made a Zoroark one myself!
Post some of your photos here!

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I don't even..

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i expected a full suit. this is just cosplay. well not bad design though i am not crazy enough to create one.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I would say something, but if I did, I'd probably get moderated.

No offence to the person who posted this, but I'd say the whole thread is going to get 'moderated' soon. I don't think the staff would ever approve of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.