• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibdas

not bad
Kami and/or Regi

Hilijix

Back in Blue
The Regi trio, with the Musketeers being second.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
The legendary birds have always been my favorites because I think they're awesome and have been awesome in wherever they have appeared (i.e. Pokemon the Movie 2000 and Ranger: Guardian Signs). I do like the lake trio a lot though, so they take second.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
mine will probably be the lake trio, followed by the regis, then the dogs, then the lions, then the birds, the genies

Cutty

Forever now
I like Entei, Suicune and Raikou. They have cooler name too.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
My favorite trio is Dugtrio followed closely by Dotrio

This is exactly what I was going to say.

As far as evolutionary chains go, I'd have to go with the Geodude-Graveler-Golem trio.

As for legendaries, I'm rather fond of the Musketeer Trio's history. The Birds will always hold a special spot in my heart, though.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Legendary beasts trio for me, followed by the Lake trio. The Regis are cool too. :]

So does that mean that you have gotten all of the answers in yet or are there still a couple that you haven't gotten yet?

Take your time on the results and on the next exam, Round 2! You don't need to rush if that means that you could make a little mistake, even though you won't!

It looks like I have a chance, as I didn't struggle that much and I got to answer all of the questions! Good luck to all of us still in this exam!

Thanks for hosting this Black Marauder ! It's awesome! You're doing an amazing job!

Thank you for the thank you :)

I haven't received all of the R1 answers as yet (still waiting on 5 more users) but I still want to be ahead of the game and have R2's questions ready :)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i heard a rumor that you get a ribbon for beating the elite 4 100 times in D/P. i tried it...twice. no ribbon for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.