• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang3l

My favourite would definitely have to be the bird trio, there's just something about them that breathes magnificence. The dog trio comes a close second, I don't really like the regis and the lake trio were kina cute but meh. I don't like the musketeers at all for some reason.....

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
I remember hearing that if you caught all 150 Pokemon in R/B/Y, Prof. Oak would give you a Mew or something. o__o;

Ammako

The 'buy it or die' message is true. It's an anti-piracy message in the game's code than appears when using a Seagallop Ferry when playing a dumped ROM of the game.

Except, for some odd reason, it is pretty much impossible to see this "anti-piracy" when playing a dumped ROM of the game.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Legendary beasts trio >>> the sum all other trios

Profesco

gone gently
Whats your favorite Pokemon Trio?

Moltres Zaptos and Articuno

Entei Raikou and Suicune

Registeel Regice and Regirock

Mesperit Uxie and Azelf

or the new 5th gen trio

Use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Do you think that the fact that Swanna can't learn Waterfall is weird?

Swanna is a perfect HM slave, learning 3 of the HMs, but WHY NOT WATERFALL? Discuss.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Nah, I find it more surprising that it actually made it into the game. Stupid ugly bird.

Swanna is a perfect HM slave, learning 3 of the HMs, but WHY NOT WATERFALL? Discuss.

For starters no pokemon is a slave.....so dont call it HM slave.

And The fact that it cant learn waterfall is OK cause....have you ever seen a bird fighting a waterfall????

Arceus

I dont know why they put Arceus as the best pokemon....maybe its because hes balanced or something but im sure many more people like using other legends like mewtwo......Am i right???

Wardek

U & I
Golduck is your HM Friend. And same as above, did you ever see a bird fighting a Waterfall? I can imagine it, but in a weird way...

Status
Not open for further replies.