• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JStunn

Pokemon Master
What classic Pokemon games do you want to see on the 3DS Virtual Console?

Nintendo released a Virtual Console for the eShop on the 3DS. The Virtual Console (VC for short) consists of past titles released on past systems. Nintendo said that the VC will include GB and GBC titles, but I'm not sure about GBA titles, as it wasn't announced, yet. There are some games I want to see on the 3DS VC, which include...

Pokemon Blue;009;
Very good storyline, Pokemon, and a good feeling of nostalgia.
Pokemon Emerald;384;
Extremely good storyline, very good Pokemon, many places to visit, and like Blue, a good feeling of nostalgia.

Now is time to start the 3DS VC Pokemon Game Wishlist(PGW for short)

Please name a game, or a few games, and list a reason why you want that game on the 3DS VC.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
There can't be Pokemon games for the 3DS Virtual Console due to trading issues. Which means, you can't get your Alakazam, Gengar, Golem, Machamp, Scizor, Steelix, Politoed, Slowking, and Kingdra.

Ammako

There can't be Pokemon games for the 3DS Virtual Console due to trading issues. Which means, you can't get your Alakazam, Gengar, Golem, Machamp, Scizor, Steelix, Politoed, Slowking, and Kingdra.

Pretty sure it's an emulator.
Who's to say the emulator cannot handle link trades by Wireless communications?
They could bring minor modifications to the original games so that we can choose who is P1 and who is P2.
Either that, or they bring minor edits so that you don't need to trade anymore.

Or even better! Maybe we could buy both from the eShop, and they'd share save files.
That way, we could be able to get every version-exclusive Pokémon only if we bought both.

Dattebayo

Banned
Pretty sure it's an emulator.
Who's to say the emulator cannot handle link trades by Wireless communications?
They could bring minor modifications to the original games so that we can choose who is P1 and who is P2.
Either that, or they bring minor edits so that you don't need to trade anymore.

Or even better! Maybe we could buy both from the eShop, and they'd share save files.
That way, we could be able to get every version-exclusive Pokémon only if we bought both.

VCs are the original versions, so they can't make minor changes. The VC of OoT still had the original skin color for the Gerudo theives despite being changed in the GCN port.

Bleeh, you didn't even put Green in the choices.

That's because it's exactly the same as Red/Blue except glitchier and in Japanese.

And many other Pokemon. But who's to say that they can't trade? I bet they'll make it so we can.

Dattebayo

Banned
And many other Pokemon. But who's to say that they can't trade? I bet they'll make it so we can.

Mario Golf and Mario Tennis on VC says hi.

You couldn't download the hidden characters from the GB versions to the N64 versions, so what makes you think they'll fix it in Pokemon?

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
What IS That Thing?

Sometimes, I find it difficult to figure what pokemon are supposed to be. So what do you think? I Cannot figure out for the life of me what Ferrothorn is.

paxromana

Goin to camp 7/3-7/9
I'm guessing iron blended with this:
sbliqampods.jpg

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ferrothorn is based off of a Durren fruit. Durren is incredibly pungent smelling and I wouldn't advise eating it either.

awesomeray

y'know how in the old anime they had WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

well maybe someone should make a thread called WHATS THAT POKEMON? where someone would post a pokemon and everyone would guess what it's based off of.

Sakurafox

Voice chat and Wifi club organizations thread.

Pretty much what the title says, a wifi club organization and voice chat thread. This is for people who want to arrange casual voice chats, participate in wifi club parties (of which I plan to start organizing soon, If everyone is interested) and other interactive activities.Have fun! PS: I am currently looking for someone to test voice chat with. Drop me a message!)

Rules:
-this is not a trade forum. Please do not act as if it is
-Come on, people. let's not be wierdos when voice chatting, no personal info should be given out during interaction.
-HaVE FUN!! *cornycornycorny*

chocoboy

In School
Sometimes, I find it difficult to figure what pokemon are supposed to be. So what do you think? I Cannot figure out for the life of me what Ferrothorn is.

I feel that way about porygon. Anyone have ideas?

Hilijix

Back in Blue
y'know how in the old anime they had WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

well maybe someone should make a thread called WHATS THAT POKEMON? where someone would post a pokemon and everyone would guess what it's based off of.

I'm pretty sure someone put one in the Games section at one point, but who knows, I might be wrong.

A computer machine made of shapes that is often blamed for creating seizures.

kusari

Raptastic
According to Bulbapedia: "It appears to be based on durian plants. Its vines resemble military flails. The vines also resemble a fully-grown brier plant, just as its unevolved form resembles a seed."

DittoDude

The King of Town.
An origami crane.

Status
Not open for further replies.