• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstinence Pistols

Why is Blue winning? My copy still works, and yellow didn't even get a remake, despite being a thousand times better than Blue. Yellow gets my vote all the way.

What is Giratina/Dialga/Palkia/Arceus/a lot of other legendaries?

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
lol, I miss the pokemon trading card game for the game boy, I want to play that again....*sigh* which is why I chose other

Mario Golf and Mario Tennis on VC says hi.

You couldn't download the hidden characters from the GB versions to the N64 versions, so what makes you think they'll fix it in Pokemon?

I have no idea what those are. *shudders*

Hm. Good point.

I dunno... maybe they programmed the Virtual Console so when the game requested for the trade link thingy then it activates the 3DS' Wifi. Remember, the game is supposedly an exact copy, but the console definitely isn't.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Why is Blue winning? My copy still works, and yellow didn't even get a remake, despite being a thousand times better than Blue. Yellow gets my vote all the way.

If you wanna be specific, Blue never got a remake either. Plus, they never remake 3rd instalments, that would be remaking a remake.

I voted for Yellow, Crystal, and Other. I think it would be cool to have Yellow & Crystall on the Nintendo eShop because they are so much different from R/G/B and G/S and won't get remakes. And I chose 'Other' because I think Pinball RS or the TCG videogames would be cool to have on the eShop.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
None, since I don't want to buy a 3DS.
I'm pretty sure this'll end up they way it worked with GBA games.

No more games for the normal DS are gonna be produced, only 3DS games.
So they kind of FORCE you to buy an expensive 3DS if you want to keep playing new games.

JStunn

Pokemon Master
What do you want in the next main-series Pokemon game?

Do you think that GameFreak is coming up with a new main-series Pokemon game? If they are, what do you want in it?

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
None, since I don't want to buy a 3DS.
I'm pretty sure this'll end up they way it worked with GBA games.

No more games for the normal DS are gonna be produced, only 3DS games.
So they kind of FORCE you to buy an expensive 3DS if you want to keep playing new games.

Well that's pretty much impossible for that not to happen w/ the Pokemon series. The new Pokemon games are always released on the current Nintendo systems.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Why you would want to play the horribly glitchy, Engrish-filled, mechanically broken (except for 3rd gen when it got better) older games notwithstanding, all of the older games have been remade (again, besides 3rd gen) for newer systems and with better graphics, so I really don't think that any of the main games should be ported. Maybe the spin-offs, but I haven't played too many of them.

If you wanna be specific, Blue never got a remake either. Plus, they never remake 3rd instalments, that would be remaking a remake.

I voted for Yellow, Crystal, and Other. I think it would be cool to have Yellow & Crystall on the Nintendo eShop because they are so much different from R/G/B and G/S and won't get remakes. And I chose 'Other' because I think Pinball RS or the TCG videogames would be cool to have on the eShop.

But Blue did get remade as LeafGreen. Yeah, it isn't the exact color, but that doesn't matter; it has already been remade.

Also, the remakes (or at least HGSS) got the features of the third game, so they don't need a remake either.

Last edited:

Kailias

I heard a rumor that Red is a ghost and ditto is a failed clone of mew.

Can't remember where I heard that though.

The Red rumor is most likely false, but I totally believe that Ditto is failed Mew clone. They're both pink and have blue shiny versions, they share the exact same size and weight, and Mew is said to be the ancestor of all Pokemon while ditto has the ability to become any creature it wants.

When I was a kid, my friend tried to convince me you could catch skeleton versions of Kabutops and Aerodactyl. He was right, they're different forms of Missingno in Red/Blue depending on what you name yourself.

And the other rumor my cousin told me was that you could get the unclaimed starter if you beat the Elite 4 without taking a single hit from any of their Pokemon and using potions didn't count. For some reason I was stupid enough to try it as a kid...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
5th gen hasn't even been out for a year. Why would we be speculating the next generation already?

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Ferrothorn is based off of a Durren fruit. Durren is incredibly pungent smelling and I wouldn't advise eating it either.

Durians are supposedly delicious, though. Yeah, they smell bad, but the fruit supposedly tastes a bit like caramel.

Concise

Psychic prevails
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think that GameFreak is coming up with a new main-series Pokemon game? If they are, what do you want in it?

I think they might but im also thinking there starting to run out of ideas for pokemon... i mean Garbador? thats a pretty bad thought up pokemon.
but if they do come out with a new pokemon game then i would want to be able to have in 3d like black&white, walk with your pokemon out like in heart gold& soul silver, and be able to have an area where you can find your friends chat and hang out with them.
:579:

JStunn

Pokemon Master
Something better than Pokemon Musicals.*cough*cough*I hate musicals. What was GameFreak thinking?!?!*cough*cough*
Battle Tents perhaps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.