• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skadoosh2

I am a person :D
Whad bout squirtle?

Zibdas

not bad
Squirtle's medium. It gives you an advantage over Brock and Mt. Moon, then gives you time to catch some good uns for Misty and Kyogre.

mika4556

Smexy Momma. ^_^
i would like to see the The original Pokémon games were Japanese role-playing video games (RPGs) come to 3ds or nintendo ds

Wyvern777

Its not bad more interesting than most other tower defense games.

skadoosh2

IDK who to pick...

Zibdas

not bad
Charmander.
Besides, there's always Golem. His Rock Blast appears to not count for resistences...
Seriously, Golem's Rock Blast pwned Misty.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
I hope its something for the Wii U

skadoosh2

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm charmander is really starting to be pickable

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
Pocket Pcs, so you dont have to go back and forth to centers to change your team and a better bag like the one from D/P, I hate the bag in B/W

JStunn

Pokemon Master
Does a third game count as a main series game? If so, then it's probably worth speculating about. I'm thinking there might be a new Battle Frontier, but that would make me a little sad. What I would like to see is contests coming back, but I doubt that would happen. Sigh...
Third games count too. This includes speculation about "Pokemon Gray". And I miss the 3rd Gen. contests, not 4th Gen., so I would also like to see those come back too.

Last edited:

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
does anyone remember Pikablu? it was actually marill but it was to appear in R/B somehow...

Profesco

gone gently
Pretty much what the title says, a wifi club organization and voice chat thread. This is for people who want to arrange casual voice chats, participate in wifi club parties (of which I plan to start organizing soon, If everyone is interested) and other interactive activities.Have fun! PS: I am currently looking for someone to test voice chat with. Drop me a message!)

Rules:
-this is not a trade forum. Please do not act as if it is
-Come on, people. let's not be wierdos when voice chatting, no personal info should be given out during interaction.
-HaVE FUN!! *cornycornycorny*

The 4th and 5th Gen sections have Wi-Fi Center subforums.

Profesco

gone gently
Sometimes, I find it difficult to figure what pokemon are supposed to be. So what do you think? I Cannot figure out for the life of me what Ferrothorn is.

The "Animals that aren't Pokemon yet" thread is a veritable library of Pokemon derivation information. If the information you want isn't there, you can always ask specifically in the Pokemon Questions thread.

Profesco

gone gently
Has anyone played it recently? I am playing it but can"t decide whats starter to use.
Please move this thread if it doesn't belong.
Here is a link:http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/pokemon_tower_defense

I'm not moving the thread, even though it doesn't belong here, because it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to read the rules of this forum before you post. The Rules thread links you to a section titled "Other Pokemon Game Discussion." If you want to make a thread about some "Other Pokemon Game," then you make the thread in that section.

Profesco

gone gently
Do you think that GameFreak is coming up with a new main-series Pokemon game? If they are, what do you want in it?

Our rules disallow next-gen and remake speculation. This includes third-installment game wishlists.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I would lose respect for Pokemon if this happened. I would gain respect if they made the games a little more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.