• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Probably Johto, I feel like that would be good to defend

Dragonite: Obviously, since that's a favorite, and also because in war, Dragonite is doubly useful as both a super-weapon (all Pokemon capable of launching a Hyper Beam with a high Special Attack count as this, Dragon types in particular), as well as an excellent courier, being able to fly at the speed they do.

Snorlax: Fairly effective since they can basically defend against most things and are physical powerhouses.

Raichu: They're fast, and electricity attacks are fairly difficult to defend against (at least with mundane weaponry, assuming that'll be used at all).

Miltank: A medic is always nice to have, and Miltank are fairly reliable as a healing Pokemon, and i like them more than Chansey anyway.

Typhlosion: Being able to use fire is always a plus in war-time. Its a fiarly common and extremely effective weapon, and being fire-resistant means that a lot of explosives would have limited effects.

Tyranitar: Almost impossible to injure and also capable of launching a Hyper Beam with excellent power, so there we have it.

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
I still don't really see what this war is all about, but it gives me something to do with my time, so whatevs.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
KANTO!
Gengar chansey persian poliwhirl and slowbro,

gengar will go 2 unova (invisibly) and steal me a derpfisk. then I will go in the basement and play cards while derpfisk goes outside and kills pepl

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
KANTO!
Gengar chansey persian poliwhirl and slowbro,

gengar will go 2 unova (invisibly) and steal me a derpfisk. then I will go in the basement and play cards while derpfisk goes outside and kills pepl

Nice. My other teams if I supported other regions coming up soon.

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
coolioness, I think you have to say why you chose each Pokemon.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Although i asked about Sevii Islands, i'd actually go to Hoenn.
My Team

- Wailord: Big bulk of meat, makes a great shield and can sink ships with Water Spout or Whirlpool. This is good since Hoenn is an Island

- Salamence: Seriously, how can you not be scared of this? If not, you will be when it rips apart your tank with it's Dragon Claw or Crunch on your friend. And he can fly.

- Castform: The ability to control the weather is amazing. Imagine having a skirmish in the Hoenn Desert, the only thing your adversary wouldn't expect is for it to be snowing! This disadvantage can probably ruin your opponents and win you the battle.

- Shedjinja: The ultimate bodyguard: it's invincible! Just hide behind it whilst it takes all the hits, then throw a grenade in. Also, peering into Shedjinja's crack steals one's spirit. No one wants that.

- Metagross: Firstly, it has the brains to match a supercomputer, ideal for war strategy and possibly hacking, secondly, when it hunts, it pins down it's prey with its body and eats the helpless victim. Thirdly, it can fly and it's metallic body enables it to be a great shield. Fourthly, it can explode. Questions?

- Probopass (evolve nosepass): It's Magnet Pull ability draws in all metal, including bullets. It also controls three units, so it can attack in three directions.

Will do more i think.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Upcoming Event?

Yeah, I heard there was an upcoming event. What is it? BTW, sorry, mods, if this is in the wrong spot.

Uncle_Starburst

It's kind of in my signature but...
Gen I
1.Gengar ;094;
2.Cloyster ;091;
3.Aerodactyl ;142;
4.Hitmonchan ;107;
5.Exeggutor ;103;
6.Porygon ;137;

Gen II
1.Typhlosion ;157;
2.Heracross ;214;
3.Steelix ;208;
4.Quagsire ;195;
5.Crobat ;169;
6.Porygon2 ;233;

Last edited:

VictoriousVictini

Victory League Owner
What's your favorite pokemon EVER?!

Mines Meloetta! :D

Every1 post yours!

nunzio722

levitating fetus
the hydreigon has an all special attack moveset... wit an impish nature.

derp indeed.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I most people think that who ever is No.1 in world rankings right now is probably unbeatable....or in more realistic ways....."very tough" to battle.

I bet if the Worst person on the rankings (there is always first and last) (one of you has got to be either) could beat the No.1 person on the list.
as long as your Pokemon are at their best....that's what matters.....(mostly depends on the trainer) -that's why he or she (no.1) is at the top-

What I'm trying to say is that anyone can be the first just as easily as anyone can be the last......its all about the trainer.

That's why i love Pokemon.

I'm sorry, this post makes no sense. I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say.

I don't pick favorites, but I have a few...

Hydreigon, Volcarona, Metagross, Zangoose, Breloom, Sharpedo, Ampharos, Zekrom. There's more...

Status
Not open for further replies.