• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Electabuzz
Houndoom
Salamence
Rhyperior
Thunderus

gatesy0093

1. charizard/dragonite/mew
2. feraligator/lugia
3. regirock/regiice
4. rhyperior
5. bravairy

ThunderKitty

I killed my wismur in a training accident in my nuzlocke.

Raptor_Pie

Shes hot in Gen 4
Ive used bidoof in a pearl playthrough.

ThunderKitty

I just watched the video and my eyes went up in flames. Worst translation ever

ever

i keep battling my brother over and over. I win every time! Its no fair to him though, 'cuz all he's got is 3 100's (infernape, dragonite, and haxorus) and i have like 20(my gyarados 6-0's him everytime. he gets soooo mad. i don't let him borrow any of my games, or use my ds to trade between his games unless he beats me in a battle. he never wins, and just starts crying. then i start feeling bad.

Which Is You Favorite Fire/Fighting Starter?

So, now since RSE, every single fire starter's final evolution is Fire/Fighting. There's Blaziken, Infernape, and Emboar. Which is your favorite and why?

Mine's Blaziken because he's very powerful and fast(Like Infernape) and looks the best!

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
My favorite is Blaziken, but Infernape is a close second. Emboar is my least favorite starter by far. I like Blaziken because he was unique at the time he was introduced, and he's from my favorite region. Oh, and his shiny is the best out of the three.

Pokechan

My favorite fire/fighting is Blazeiken. Blazeiken has the most useful natural movepool, has great offensive stats, and a cool design. Infernape is a great fire/fighting as well, but has more speed and a somewhat better defenses. Emboar is quite possibly the worst so far since he can learn a lot of great moves, but he is so fragile and slow that he might not be able to use the moves he has.

Last edited:
I feel the same. I mean, Emboar is okay. He's powerful learns good moves, but is extremely ugly. But, You have to love Tepig!

Infernape is probably just as good as Blaziken, but isn't as cool.

Even tough he's my fav, I hope they don't. Typhlosion is my favorite starter(Tied with Oshawott) But they really need to stop with Fire/Fighting starters.

Geekachu

I'll have to say Emboar. It's got rubbish defenses and speed, and I used to hate it for being the third Fire/Fighting in a row- but for some reason I quite like it now. I think it's got a great design, and I just didn't really click with Infernape or Blaziken. So I'll go with the fire piggy.

I have had two friends use Emboar, they said they loved it. So, I'm trying him out, and he's okay, except I just really don't like his looks.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
This should be in polls, but to answer your question, mine is Blaziken. Infernape is good but way too overused, and I always thought Emboar was ugly.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
A revised version of my favorite Fire-type starter list.

1. Infernape (because it's the only Fire-Fighting starter I have so far, so, obviously, I'd go with Infernape. And it's my favorite Fire-type starter too)
2. Emboar/Blaziken (eh, never tried either of them out yet. However, when I get Black soon, Blaziken's probably gonna get pushed back to third place)

Status
Not open for further replies.