• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Rate the pokemon games!

If you had to chose between the pokemon games from favorite to least favorite, how would you do it? Do not add the remakes in your list unless you really want to. For my it would be this:

Gen I, Gen 5, Gen 2, Gen 4, Gen 3

rocky505

Gen 5
Gen 2
Gen 3
Gen 4
Gen 1(There was nothing to do after the E4 and there was no story)

Zibdas

not bad
Gen3
Gen5
Gen2
Gen4
Gen1

Basic

Spiffy
1: 3rd Gen
2: 2nd Gen
3: 1st Gen (The 3rd Gen Remakes)
4: 4th Gen

I can't put the 5th gen games in because I don't have a good idea to what they are like. I've gotten 2 badges in White.

chocoboy

In School
Gen3(favorite), gen5, gen4, gen2, ....never played gen1

darthscyther123

Gen 2 + Gen 5, Gen 4, Gen 1, Gen 3

2 and 5 are tied for 1st have been the best generations for Bug :)
4 is a close runner up, it gave us wifi.
1, again, is close runner up to 4
I never really liked any of the pokemon introduced in 3rd gen, so it goes last.

IDR2011

Generation 2
Generation 3

I really do like Gen 1, 4, and 5, but Gen 2 and 3 are my absolute faves

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
1. Gen 5 for giving us the best looking game with cool pokemon.
2. Gen 3 for giving us Hoenn, natures and abilities.
3. Gen 4 for the awesome legends and Johto remakes.
4. Gen 2 for the time feature and breeding.
5. Gen 1 is last for the creepy sprites...

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Gen 2
Gen 5
Gen 4
Gen 1
Gen 3
Although I love the Gen 1 Pokedex, There was nothing to do after the Elite Four.
The rest....eh doesn't really need to be explained

Profesco

gone gently
If you could add a new pokemon type, what would it/they be?

I would add two types...

Cosmic Type
2x Damage: N/A
Half Damage: Steel & Dark
Weakness: N/A
2x Resistance: Dragon & Ground
Immunity: Flying
No Damage towards: N/A

Holy Type
2x Damage: Dragon, Dark, & Ghost
Half Damage: Psychic
Weakness: Dark
2x Resistance: Steel & Ghost
No Damage towards: Holy

Use the "Create/Rename" sticky in Poke Polls.

Silverwindstudios

The Midnight Artist~
Generation 2 - 7/10 -Because I found the new pokemon something interesting, exciting, stuff like that. Introducing dark types was probably the best thing to come from G/S/C.
Generation 3 -------Can't rate because I never played any of the games. D:

Generation 1 - 4/10 -Sprites gave me nightmares. I never really liked it very much, anyway. It was okay, being the original generation and such, but...

Generation 4 - 9/10 Pretty good. Much needed graphics, I liked the special/physical split. And the pokemon introduced were... Interesting, to say the least. :)

Generation 5 - 10/10 Excellent. Plot was a let-down, however. I onsider this generation nice because of how original some of the pokemon were. I think they should have made certain ones evolutions of the older gen pokemon.

Profesco

gone gently
If you had to chose between the pokemon games from favorite to least favorite, how would you do it? Do not add the remakes in your list unless you really want to. For my it would be this:

Gen I, Gen 5, Gen 2, Gen 4, Gen 3

Use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

What are you expecting in the next Gen V game?

Talk about what you really want to appear in the Gen V games, even if it was in games like Emerald and Platinum, or ones that have yet to happen at all.

Personally, I want in-battle sprites to change when it's more plausible. (i.e. sprites stay grounded when Gravity is in effect)

Discuss.

For sleep, instead of just closing their eyes, actually, like go to the ground and sleep. Confusion, make them sway a little bit. Paralyzed make no movement, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.