• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>The Closed Thread Container<<<

Magikarp is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
3 days for gym leaders, and another 2 for E4.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
I think it took me a week. but if you count the amount of playtime, 48:12 hrs.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
took me a month because of the level grinding that I have to do.
maybe like 50 hours it took me to finish.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
It took me roughly a week to beat the E4 on Black, but I don't know how many hours. It's strange because it took me a week to also beat Diamond the first time...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
about 1 week 4 days on gyms 2 for the elite 4

Profesco

gone gently
I've been playing for over a week and I only have 3 badges.

This is what I got. Post the team you beat the game with if you like.

A very good place to ask this would be in the Black & White Discussion section of the forum.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Best starter pokemon?

What are your favorite and least favorite starters? Which generation had the best starters? I think my opinion is obvious by my name, avatar, sig, ect., but what do you think?

Please note: This refers only to pokemon that are only available as starters. I am not counting Pikachu from yellow, eevee from XD, Espeon and Umbreon from colloseu, or other side game starters.

Profesco

gone gently
What are your favorite and least favorite starters? Which generation had the best starters? I think my opinion is obvious by my name, avatar, sig, ect., but what do you think?

Please note: This refers only to pokemon that are only available as starters. I am not counting Pikachu from yellow, eevee from XD, Espeon and Umbreon from colloseu, or other side game starters.

Use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

Bidoof xP

what do you think of my soon to be emerald team?

Blazekan

Wigglytuff

volbeat

Agron

Flygon

and the ice seal the 3rd gen one... i forgot his name wailrin? maybe :p

Profesco

gone gently
Blazekan

Wigglytuff

volbeat

Agron

Flygon

and the ice seal the 3rd gen one... i forgot his name wailrin? maybe :p

Check out one of our Rate My Team sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.