1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome! (703)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Aug 11, 2011.

1. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Axew learning Outrage; FANTASTIC. Looks like our little dragon is growing up. :) Glad Iris won against Luke with his Golett.

Iris VS Ash was a thrill, and Excadrill VS Pikachu was a tough one for Ash. I'm glad that Excadrill won though, no doubt, since Ground types (especially one as strong like Excadrill) was effective against Pikachu. Relying on Iron Tail wasn't enough for Pikachu to win.

Glad Iris won! She definitely deserves a shining moment of victory.

And again, the running gags had me entertained. Also the concluding goodbyes to all the rivals was a nice ending to this awesome tournament.

2. Rebeccag

Rebeccag Well-Known Member

Excadrill was a better winner then say Axew and it was good to see Iris win when you might have thought Ash might have won. And good to see Clian and Burgandy have a moment although their truce didnt last for long haha. I hope Luke comes back soon with his documentary and shows it to the group would be kinda cool to see

3. Azureth

Azureth Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. I forgot about swadloon. And Tepig was in todays episode, along with tranquil. I kind of meant his starters, since he's spent the most time with them, but i guess two of his pokemon have evolved. Meh.

4. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

True, If it weren't for Zekrom, Pikachu wouldn't have lost, it was simpy to strong at that point. Iris beating a gimped Pikachu on type advantage I can get behind.

5. Demonsead

Demonsead Hoenn Challenger

I don't care that Ash lost, just pointing out the obvious.

6. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Can't tell if people are stupid or being serious.

Zekrom had nothing to do with Iris winning. She is just better with the mole since she had him longer. Common sense people

7. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

More like Excadrill is just stronger than Pikachu, similar to Morrisons Steelix beating Pikachu with ease. Excadrill didn't do anything for her for years...so their experience is probably the same.

8. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

Ash's Pikachu was almost as strong as Paul's Electivire... and if Paul's Electivire had battled Excadrill it would have pounded Excadrill into a pulp... I think Pikachu got weaker than it was in the Sinnoh league

9. thekorean

thekorean Well-Known Member

Ash is once again a complete moron, someone should strip him of every gym badges he ever had. That would be funny.

10. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Once again he sent out Pikachu before Iris sent out Excadrill.

11. SuperToilet

SuperToilet Banned

lol, Are you joking? Electivire almost got KO'ed by Barry's Empoleon.

It won by hiding behind Protect. Electivire sucks.

12. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

For anyone to think that Latios was weakened must be joking. Latios was not even touched by Sceptile and Swellow. Pikachu won a great battle. And obviously, people don't seem to understand that Pikachu gets reset in every new region through some seemingly weird way.

13. RWB

RWB Dragon busted by Her

Pretty sure the japanese version had a mention of what a great Battle it was. I think it was a joke of some sort. :p

14. Maybe ZEKROM made Axew learn Outrage. Think about it, he's part Dragon type too. Maybe he can mess up Axew's battles just like he can mess up Pikachu's.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  15. Was a good episode, I'm also glad Pikachu didn't win against Excadrill since type disadvantange. I'm not sure if Zekrom made Pikachu weaker but it does become slightly weaker in every new region while Ash gets a memory reset.

16. SuperToilet

SuperToilet Banned

I wonder why the writers even made Cabernet into an angry psycopath in the first place if they were just going to erase that trait from her personality after the Club Battle.

17. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

I liked the Axew vs. Golett battle. Axew nearly ran out of luck and then he suddenly learns Outrage and defeats Golett!

Ash using Pikachu against Excadrill was a bit dumb cos Ground is immune to Electric.

But still a great conclusion to the Don/Club Battle arc.

18. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

I don't think they erased it, but we can clearly see that her and Cilan's rivalry is evolving into more than just her wanting him to lose. They are hopefully setting up for growth in her character so that she can catch up to Cilan.

19. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Golett is cute, kinda sad It lost against Axew..also silly that Pikachu won against Exadrill..hes my favorite :p

20. This is very true. But people are stating the obvious too much. Of course the rat got weaker. If he didn't, he wouldn't have lost here. Excadrill isn't that strong.