• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome! (703)

Grey Wind

okay i haven't seen the episode but i DO know that iris is a complete nuisance.....and iris being iris she probably BERATED ash for losing!
Don't make assumptions based on an episode you haven't seen.

ONSCREEN she didn't! but if i know iris.....
So you're judging a character for something that might have happend offscreen? I could just as easily say that Ash might have tortured Iris with needles off screen. That's not a point at all.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I don't recall Iris berating Ash at ALL after the match. In fact, they ended things rather amicably with no kiddy BS, and you don't hear her teasing Ash in the next episodes.

Don't make assumptions based on an episode you haven't seen.

So you're judging a character for something that might have happend offscreen? I could just as easily say that Ash might have tortured Iris with needles off screen. That's not a point at all.

Was that supposed to be a pun?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't recall Iris berating Ash at ALL after the match. In fact, they ended things rather amicably with no kiddy BS, and you don't hear her teasing Ash in the next episodes.

Because there was no reason to. She pretty much made her point to a lot of people including him.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
It was a tough battle between two very good trainers... Although Iris isn't that experienced she has worked with Excadrill for quite a long time and Pikachu was at a disadvantage too! All in all it was a heated and close battle... but Pikachu is stronger than Excadrill at the moment

WhyHelloThere

It was a tough battle between two very good trainers... Although Iris isn't that experienced she has worked with Excadrill for quite a long time and Pikachu was at a disadvantage too! All in all it was a heated and close battle... but Excadrill is stronger than Pikachu at the moment

Fixed. ^^ Remember, Excadrill won.
-----------------

I liked all the battles (except Palpitoad vs Darumakka, obviously. That one sucked.) It was weird to see Golett having the crap beaten out of it by Axew of all pokemon. Outrage looked cool, but I hope it looks different when Haxorus uses it. Ash's reason for using Thunderbolt on Excadrill was possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Just admit you forgot the attack doesn't work! xD 8/10

~Upsidedown 403~

Great episode, great battle. Watching Bianca lust over Zorua got kinda lame...
I also enjoyed the interaction between Burgundy and Cilan...
I forgot the fiming guy's name...

For Ash being at a disadvantage with Pikachu Vs Excadrill, he did very well...using his speed and steel attacks with Pikachu to keep him at bay...it was a heated, close battle...

I'm happy for Iris. She came, fought hard along with her pokemon, and proved a point.

SmartD

A great conclusion to the club battle. Iris beats Luke and Iris beats Ash with Excadrill. I like the Best Wishes music (I think) playing most of the episode.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket are about to put their plan in motion. What is their plan this time?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Ash's Pikachu did well considering the circumstances. All three episodes were great! I'm just glad my boss wasn't at work when I watched them on those Saturdays. Well! Until Ash's next Gym Battle its back to the (mostly) forgettable fillers :p

Nekaku

Axew learned the Kaoi-ken

Was it just me or was Bianca being a bish to Luke? I find Langley way cooler and as of now nicer then Bianca and she is the one that is suppose to be the bish. Langley in her own way said good job to Iris at the end while Bianca did not care about not shooting Luke's battle.

I wish I knew what TR were up too.

Ash's Pikachu did well considering the circumstances. All three episodes were great! I'm just glad my boss wasn't at work when I watched them on those Saturdays. Well! Until Ash's next Gym Battle its back to the (mostly) forgettable fillers :p

No spoilers damnit

Last edited:

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Axew learned the Kaoi-ken

Was it just me or was Bianca being a bish to Luke? I find Langley way cooler and as of now nicer then Bianca and she is the one that is suppose to be the bish. Langley in her own way said good job to Iris at the end while Bianca did not care about not shooting Luke's battle.

I wish I knew what TR were up too.

No spoilers damnit
What did I spoil? :-/

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Ah, now that this episode has been dubbed, more people will rage about Iris winning.

Yessss, feed me your rage! A-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!

I find Langley way cooler and as of now nicer then Bianca and she is the one that is suppose to be the bish. Langley in her own way said good job to Iris at the end while Bianca did not care about not shooting Luke's battle.

Yeah, Bianca really sucked in this storyline; Langley/Georgia was alot more entertaining.

Janovy

Banned
It's pretty cool how both rivalries between Cilan/Burgundy and Iris/Georgia developed in this episode.

halloweenghost

Good Job Iris! I thoguht Ash was going to take the win,..but pikachu was heavily at a disadvantage... but then again so was Axew, but it managed to learn outrage and win.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
You said there fillers.

Spoiler-Revealing what future episodes bring.

Can't play the game then don't play it at all.
When I said (MOSTLY) forgettable fillers I meant that MOST fillers are forgettable! And what do you mean when you say can't play the game? Where's that coming from?

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
When I said (MOSTLY) forgettable fillers I meant that MOST fillers are forgettable! And what do you mean when you say can't play the game? Where's that coming from?
filler what fillers?

meowth episode then the battle subway then gym

I see know fillers their