1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Club Nintendo Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by arceusvictini, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

I haven't seen one (not in the first page at least) so here it is, the Club Nintendo thread!!!

Just one thing though: apart from all normal rules, there is an extra rule that I need to add: PLEASE TELL WHICH COUNTRY CLUB NINTENDO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
    This is because there's a JP, USA and a EU club nintendo.

Discuss!

Right now, though, I have one question of mine:

Does the Platinum disk for the SMG soundtrack have all the soundtracks in the other one? Because I want all the music, and I'm not sure if t has all the music in it. This is for the EU club, the EU club, I repeat.

2. Slick

Slick Banned

There's also an Australian store.
    But I guess we're the arsehole of the world, so oh well.

Also, Club Nintendo is ****.

3. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf I'm Back...

Kinda mad that the Nintendo of America gave away the Super Mario Galaxy OST bundled in with the new Wii instead of having it as a reward on the North American Club Nintendo instead. Though that is how they are these days with not releasing games like Xenoblade. Other than that , It's about that time for the Platinum and Gold awards from last years club year for the North American Club Nintendo. I'm so exited for those Mario Pins I got this year for being a Platinum Member last year.

4. DarkGengar

DarkGengar Ghost Reaper

Only thing I'm interested in getting from Club Nintendo is the new t-shirt.

:D

5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

(America) Well, at least the T-shirt is good enough.

*Exchanges coins for T-shirt*

6. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten enough first party games to get Gold or Platinum rank these past two years. I really liked the calander and wanted to see who was on the last two.

All I've gotten with points are the Zelda posters and the red pouch.

7. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

This is a dumb thread. There's honestly nothing to talk about. And quite honestly, no one cares how people spend their coins.

8. GravityStorm

GravityStorm Got it memorized?

(USA) I'm thinking I might want the giant AR card, but I should probably save up for the t-shirt...

9. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

We can discuss differences in prizes between regions, what we think of said prizes, what we did with them, bltchb about how lame/expensive they might be.

Thats something right there.

They added new stuff for 'merica, when?

10. Skydra

Skydra Well-Known Member

I'll be getting the platinum prize when it is sent out, and I might reach it again this year. So far I've got the Blooper fan and the Mario star bag with my collected coins. Currently at 410 or something.

11. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

Why but one when you can make one with a printer?

12. GravityStorm

GravityStorm Got it memorized?

Hm, good point.

13. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Did they start giving away something worth getting in the US or is it still just a bunch of garbage you'll have to spend hundreds of dollars to get?

14. AuraChannelerChris

Cute way of saying it. I like to think I buy my games because I want to play them so badly rather than cashing in the coins for a measly T-shirt.

BTW, the T-shirt looks great.

15. Icay4321

Icay4321 Well-Known Member

I got my T-Shirt this past Tuesday, and it is awesome. I've also gotten the AR Card, and it was worth it.

16. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf I'm Back...

Probably might be thinking about getting that History of Handheld Systems: Collectible Cards from the North American Club Nintendo. Just them that it would be kinda cool to have stuff from the history of Nintendo like those Hanafuda Cards that they have. Though I do think that the points value for it should be around 500 to 650 for those cards instead of the 800 it is currently is priced. Other than that , That T-shirt does look cool , though I might plan on using points on the GameStop rewards to get another Nintendo related shirts.

17. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

Okay, I just took a look at the new prizes, and I think I want the shoelaces. I'm off by 30 points, but Skyward Sword will give me enough points after I register it.

Does anyone bother with the intend to buy thing? It's only 10 coins, but I guess if you regularly buy first party games it really adds up.

18. achilles90

achilles90 Active Member

Hi guys, I've got a question. I just brought home my copy of Skyward Sword, went to register it for the points, but according to club nintendo, the PIN# has expired. I would call nintendo to look into this, but their lines have closed for the day, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

19. AuraChannelerChris

*Sees post's date*

Oh, gee, I don't know. Perhaps you should call during the day?

20. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Im from the UK, has anybody got a Professor Layton and the Curious Village code they would be willing to trade with me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.