• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I just got my shirt in the mail. :D

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I'm 100 points of the Austrailan Game&Watch Collection. Anyone have a code??? Please??

Well, I got the 3DS pouch for 250 Coins... I don't buy games often so I don't get as many rewards.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Just saw that they are now started to prepare orders for the Gold and Platinum members reward for the 2011 Club Nintendo year in North America. Guess that would be sometime in December or earlier till the rewards would arrive. Speaking of the Gold and Platinum rewards , I hope that they would have a better Platinum reward for this current Club Nintendo year compared to the previous on that ended in late June. Like that 2009 year that they had Doc Louis' Punch Out and the Mario hat plus 2010 year that had the Mario Figurine set.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I just ordered the Game&Watch Collection.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I have been noticing from other places on the web that Club Nintendo eligible products have now expanded to other third party developers. Like for example is that Sonic Generations was one of the games that I saw on the web that has a Club Nintendo product registration paper with copies of the game. I am though glad to hear that since it would have more opportunities to get more coins to get products. But the only problem is that for the North American Club Nintendo to get more cooler items like that new poster set for Zelda with Skyward Sword plus the 25th anniversary posters and OST for games like Galaxy 2 for example.

Zibdas

not bad
When does the Club Ninntendo year end? I want to know if it's worth putting in all my codes.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It ends ever year on the last day in June over here in North America. The reward for being a Gold or Platinum member , however , does not get shipped out and delivered until this about this time of the year. Though the reward for Gold is a calendar for the upcoming year while Platinum is just something Mario related like the hat for 2009 , the figurine set for 2010 , and that pins for 2011 have been for the previous three years that there has been a North American Club Nintendo.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It ends ever year on the last day in June over here in North America. The reward for being a Gold or Platinum member , however , does not get shipped out and delivered until this about this time of the year. Though the reward for Gold is a calendar for the upcoming year while Platinum is just something Mario related like the hat for 2009 , the figurine set for 2010 , and that pins for 2011 have been for the previous three years that there has been a North American Club Nintendo.

There. The bold is the answer. Stop reading after that.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Platinum?

(Noob question) How do you get platinum?

Pikawho?

(five15)
Joined the NA club a little over week ago. I was skeptical about it at first but then a friend told me about it. So I joined. First day racked up 620 coins (entered basically everything I ever bought) and eventually boosted myself to just over 800 the next day. To be honest, the prizes aren't too appealing. Some of them are nice (the shirt, the messenger bag, hanafuda cards) but nothing to write home about (here's to hoping that 3DS related items will be added soon). Although, I did trade in for the Hanafuda cards (saw it in an anime and looked like it would be fun to play).

Quick question: after synching the eShop account to the CN account, does it give you credit for things you already downloaded or does it only count things you buy after the synch? I thought I read online that it would count what you've already downloaded but it has been a little over a week since I synched and nothing is showing up.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Quick question: after synching the eShop account to the CN account, does it give you credit for things you already downloaded or does it only count things you buy after the synch? I thought I read online that it would count what you've already downloaded but it has been a little over a week since I synched and nothing is showing up.

There is your answer right there.

Pikawho?

(five15)
There is your answer right there.

Where? 2+ weeks and still nothing. I'd legitimately be alright with not getting credit for it (for putting off joining). But I had read elsewhere that people did get credit for synching their accounts.

I'll e-mail someone later in the week.

Myrrh

Yay, I got my shoelaces. They were kinda short, but all I had to do was skip some holes on the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.