• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
That seems pretty cool, actually.

Donesparce

Professional Loser
Oh god the pins.

I like the idea of choosing a gift. I'm getting the posters, I already have some Zelda club nintendo ones and these 3 look really nice.

Meowth City

Staff member

Aegon

OH MY GOD GETTING RIGHT NOW.

I just need to choose which one, since I have 6350 stars.

Hmm... One of these or the Game & Watch: Ball replica?

Last edited:
Got Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mini-Land Mayham for being a Platinum member on the US Club Nintendo.

Quite fun actually.
THANK YOU NINTENDO FOR MAKING THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

R_N

So has anyone ever messed around with Electroplankton

Rec-Rec stops being a gift after the 15th and I was thinking about nabbing it. Buuut I don't really know what's up with it
Just a musical toy?

Electroplankton didn't seem very attractive to me. It looked like a toy. Though you could argue that video games are toys.
I'm gonna save my points for a game or thing I actually want. Hopefully they'll release Super Mario Land 2 soon.

Zibdas

not bad
Electroplankton didn't seem very attractive to me. It looked like a toy. Though you could argue that video games are toys.
I'm gonna save my points for a game or thing I actually want. Hopefully they'll release Super Mario Land 2 soon.

I got Electroplankton for free, and to be outright, it's not terribly interesting. It's fun to make the plankton swim around bl clapping, but that's about it.

Aegon

I purchased the Leaf Cup trophy today, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive. I'd love to get the other two, but I'd never have enough for both. I'll have to buy twenty games if I want just one more. D:

edit: WTF. The Shell Cup one is already sold out. It's no longer in the Stars Catalogue.

Meowth City

Staff member
edit: WTF. The Shell Cup one is already sold out. It's no longer in the Stars Catalogue.
I know. It was there just this morning, but when I checked again later today, it was gone. And that was the one I wanted the most, but blast, I was just a thousand points away from the necessary amount needed :'C

Vipsoccermaster

Became a member of the program (United States of America) on Sunday, July 1, 2012, the first day of the Club Nintendo year. Already got Platinum status by registering all of my eligible Wii games.

Clamps

Curiously, Club Nintendo decided to change one of the games available for purchase with coins early. Electroplankton Rec-Rec has been replaced with Starship Defense, which will be available until July 29th. Mario Tennis is apparently going to be replaced on July 22nd.

Manene!

It's really smart of them to keep such in high demand games like Electroplankton Rec-Rec and Starship Defense on Club Nintendo for such a limited time.

Clamps

It's probably more that they want to offer more than just 24 games a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.