• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding me to get the mail. I went up to the box and there it was. The box was a bit smaller than I expected.

Having the golden remote and golden nunchuk makes me feel like Hylian royalty. With that in mind; I wonder what's for dinner...

R_N

By the way, the Nunchuck is now officially under the "Currently Unavailable" area of the rewards
Due to popular demand, the Gold Nunchuk sold out quicker than anticipated! We’re hoping to make this golden gem available again. Please check back soon for more details.

told you it would come back!

Hilijix

Back in Blue
By the way, the Nunchuck is now officially under the "Currently Unavailable" area of the rewards

Due to popular demand, the Gold Nunchuk sold out quicker than anticipated! We’re hoping to make this golden gem available again. Please check back soon for more details.

told you it would come back!

There is still hope ;_; Not much hope for a guy with 430 coins, but there is still hope.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Is there any chance NOA or NOE will be getting the Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack anytime soon? As far as I know the Japanese Club Nintendo have had it for almost two years now.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Dammit. Looks like I'll have to save up to buy a copy from eBay then.
It angers me that we can't get the SMG2 soundtrack but the SMG soundtrack still seems to be in abundance in the European Stars Catalogue.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
You could always just download it. No real point in wasting money on a soundtrack of all things.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Yes, I could download it but I'd much rather invest in having the actual physical copy instead of a heartless, probably illegal internet download.
And in my opinion, soundtracks are worth spending good money on. I understand that not everyone who plays video games listens to or appreciates the music but please don't tell me that I'm "wasting money" on them, least of all a superb orchestrated soundtrack like the Super Mario Galaxy ones which contain some of the best pieces of music ever produced by any games company.

Clamps

I'd understand if you were buying it from Nintendo directly, but buying something "for the sake of having it" is pointless when the original creator sees no profit from it.

You're supporting scalpers, pretty much.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I understand that not everyone who plays video games listens to or appreciates the music but please don't tell me that I'm "wasting money" on them, least of all a superb orchestrated soundtrack like the Super Mario Galaxy ones which contain some of the best pieces of music ever produced by any games company.

Nintendo isn't that into releasing soundtracks:

"Nintendo, first and foremost, is a games company. They are not a record company so anything to do with music and especially selling music is something that they are hesitant in wanting to do."

Sucks, I know. It would be a dream to see soundtracks on Club Nintendo someday.

Poetry

Dancing Mad

Hmm, they may not seek to gain profits through the medium of music but that isn't stopping them doing something similar to the 25th Anniversary CD that was included with copies with Skyward Sword, or the promotion for the Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack when you registered the game with Club Nintendo.
But even if the're not willing to do that I'd like some of the soundtracks released to be other than just Japan-only ones at least...

Aegon

My Leaf Cup trophy finally arrived today. It's not immaculate, but I'm pleased with it. I would like a complete collection, but, aside from not having enough points for another one, I'll be saving my points in case the gold Nunchuck makes an appearance.

My Leaf Cup trophy finally arrived today. It's not immaculate, but I'm pleased with it. I would like a complete collection, but, aside from not having enough points for another one, I'll be saving my points in case the gold Nunchuck makes an appearance.

Oh, I just ordered one myself, I never really bothered with points so I put all my backlogged games on and I thought I might just splurge on that, seeing as it looked cool.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Well I finally decided to sign up for this. I dug up all my old ds game boxes and I'm already up to 510 coins! Tomorrow I'll register all of my Wii games and become a platinum member.

Clamps

You might want to hold off on that. You'll have Platinum on the post play surveys alone, save the Wii games for next year unless you need the coins for a reward.

TheEliteEmpoleon

You might want to hold off on that. You'll have Platinum on the post play surveys alone, save the Wii games for next year unless you need the coins for a reward.

Oh I didn't know they had those. Thanks for the tip!

FusionKT

*cough*
Argh, why don't we have this awesome stuff in Sweden :mad:

These reward items will really be worth something later on

Sweden's club nintendo can't be as bad as Australia's. Our club nintendo is horrible.

Aegon

It appears that the Golden Wii Wheel is still available on the EU Club Nintendo, despite not being listed in the Stars Catalogue. I don't know whether I should hold out for the golden Nunchuk, in case it makes an appearance, or go for this.

e: How do I get games to appear in the Stars Bonus section?

Status
Not open for further replies.