• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Been saving up in case there's a European release, but since you Americans are getting a second batch I seriously doubt we're going to get it at all.

Aegon

Oh ffs. Lucky Americans.

I hope this means there's a strong chance that we'll be getting it when the Stars Catalogue relaunches. If they restock the American Club Nintendo with it and don't even bring it over here at all, I shall be very pissed indeed.

Recon

Just thought ya'll would like to know that GOLD NUNCHUCKS ARE BACK!

Kay bye.

Vipsoccermaster

Got the Gold Nunchuk ordered, too. I have the Gold Wii Remote, so my gold collection will be complete!

And I also entered the sweepstakes for the Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Cards.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Wii wheels are for suckers, and who doesn't have the CCP?

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Unsurprisingly, the Golden Nunchuck is gone after less than 24 hours of being on sale.

However...
“The Gold Nunchuk will return to #ClubNintendo after the New Year. Start saving your Coins!”

Damn Americans.

Last edited:

Aegon

Unsurprisingly, the Golden Nunchuck is gone after less than 24 hours of being on sale.

However...

Damn Americans.
Oh, wow, I'm surprised they're going to restock it again. I'm glad that they understand that so many people would like it and that they're willing to supply that desire. Hopefully the European Club Nintendo will act similarly.

Aegon

The European Stars Catalogue has relaunched, though, disappointingly, it's largely the same as before. I'm not sure if there are any new items, but some old ones have returned.

So, yeah, no Gold Nunchuck.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
The European Stars Catalogue has relaunched, though, disappointingly, it's largely the same as before. I'm not sure if there are any new items, but some old ones have returned.

It's disappointing, to say the least. Not only do we not get the golden nunchuck, we still have things that are either pointless, worthless or way too expensive.

Flame Mistress

okay
I am so frustrated right now that I cant even be bothered to use proper grammar
I swear theyre biased against us
seriously nintendo
SERIOUSLY

Even though I don't really use my Wii anymore, I was still hoping that Europe would get it. Fffff...

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
I just got my Platinum playing cards. They are VERY shiny! They're a little flimsy and really slippery, but all in all they're pretty cool!
Edit: I received my gold nunchuck as well! After recovering from my disappointment at the lack of precious metals it contained, I tried it out. It feels great and looks pretty neat with the Skyward Sword Wiimote!

Last edited:

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Well, there's still a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. NOE Stars Catalogue has closed once again for unexplained reasons. Maybe hinting at the arrival of new products?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Has anyone received there posters yet? I was wondering what the special printing is all about?

R_N

okay
I am so frustrated right now that I cant even be bothered to use proper grammar
I swear theyre biased against us
seriously nintendo
SERIOUSLY

Even though I don't really use my Wii anymore, I was still hoping that Europe would get it. Fffff...

You guys get waaaaaay more and arguably better stuff than our CN does

there's bias alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.