• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I got an email yesterday, saying my platinum reward has been shipped and I should receive it in 4-11 days. I can't wait to see them.

I can't find a reward that I really like on the NOA Club Nintendo. I wish we could order from the Japanese site, they have amazing rewards.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
If we could order from the Japanese site, the rewards would suck.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
If we could order from the Japanese site, the rewards would suck.

True. I just wish the rest of us wouldn't be left out from getting such amazing rewards. And we lost so many cool rewards within the last year. For example, the 3ds games case, now that I have enough points, it's gone.

Aegon

True. I just wish the rest of us wouldn't be left out from getting such amazing rewards. And we lost so many cool rewards within the last year. For example, the 3ds games case, now that I have enough points, it's gone.
Are you referring to this? It looks like they haven't completely removed it from the site, though I don't know if you'd be able to order it. It's a shame the European catalogue never got it; it's a pretty good reward.

Last edited:

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Are you referring to this? It looks like they haven't completely removed it from the site, though I don't know if you'd be able to order it. It's a shame the European catalogue never got it; it's a pretty good reward.

That's the one. There's also all of the different posters that were removed, the messenger bag (I have that one) and several other rewards that were changed since I started collecting points again. The rewards catalog is seriously lacking lately.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

I got the game card case

its not to septacual, honestly I wish I saved my coins for the kirby medal

Recon

I got the game card case

While the latter item is nice, the former has more use. While you can buy 3DS card cases online, they're horribly tacky and don't hold as much as the Nintendo one did. Makes me wish they come out with more.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I got the game card case

At least it's better than most of what's on there right now. Based on the number of points that were needed to get it, I could tell it wasn't top of the line, but it just drives me crazy that before I had the 250 points needed, it was there, and just when I had enough, it was gone.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
The game card case is easily the best reward ever offered that wasn't a downloadable game. Perfect price, amazing storage capacity, just all around great.

Just wish I had gotten 2-3 more.

Recon

Honestly, if they had them an online store, I would shell out the money to buy myself some extra 3DS game card cases. They were just that useful.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Got my posters today, very good quality, really glad I got them.

anyone know where to get cheap frames?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My posters came in today.

Absolutely beautiful, though the edges are a bit torn up from the packaging.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I got my cards on Wednesday. They look very nice, but I'll probably display them instead of actually using them.

Icay4321

So, has anyone else had trouble earning coins from downloadable titles? I keep doing the registration for Crashmo, and it never works.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I got my cards on Wednesday. They look very nice, but I'll probably display them instead of actually using them.

I got my cards yesterday. They do look nice, I couldn't imagine playing with them because of that, and the fact that they are extremely slippery. They will make a great display item, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.