• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

The cards look great, but like everyone else, I doubt I'm going to actually use them to play. It's a great display item and looks cool, which is what most of the Club Nintendo items Platinum rewards are.

EDIT: Guess what's coming back on the 19th~

Also, Mario Party 2 is available as a Wii download

Last edited:

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
If anyone doesn't have Mario Party 2 on their Wii/Wii U, I'd definitely recommend getting it. Easily one of the best Mario Party games, and for only 150 coins it's a steal.

Though the 3DS card case is quite tempting too, and it is coming back tomorrow. Also, it appears they're going back to the 4 digital rewards at once system, they still have 1080 Snowboarding up, and they added Twinbee 3D classic version on the 3DS side of things.

Last edited:

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
I got the cards, they look nice, but are too slippery.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess

Recon

Okay, I think this is a really noobish question at this point but when using coins to buy the Wii or 3DS download titles, how does it get onto your system? I'm assuming they give you a code or something to use in the shop, but seeing as how I've never used coins to buy the games I think it's an legitimate question.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
You go to the redeem download code option on your system's shop.

Recon

Just ordered a 3DS game card case. Perfect timing too, I've only got 3 spaces left in my current one, and I have a feeling those are gonna fill up soon.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Just ordered a 3DS game card case. Perfect timing too, I've only got 3 spaces left in my current one, and I have a feeling those are gonna fill up soon.

I just ordered mine too. The only problem is that when I check my order history, it says Order Problem, but my coins are still gone. :S Now I don't have enough coins left to redo the order.

EDIT: How in the world is a person supposed to contact them in regards to Club Nintendo issues? I click on the contact us link, and none of the links in the list mention Club Nintendo.

Last edited:

Recon

I've sent them an email about a similar problem. I DO have enough coins to get a second one, but I'm not risking it. I'll wait for a reply first.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I've sent them an email about a similar problem. I DO have enough coins to get a second one, but I'm not risking it. I'll wait for a reply first.

After clicking every single link I could find, I eventually found one that I could inquire about Club Nintendo. Man, they make it so hard for customers to find the right contact us link sometimes. I'm hoping I can still receive it, since I've been waiting forever for the case to come back in the catalogue.

Recon

Annnnnnnd, it's suddenly been taken off saying it's "Sold out".

I doubt it's actually been sold out, but they've realized the problem and are trying to fix it. Hopefully...

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Annnnnnnd, it's suddenly been taken off saying it's "Sold out".

I doubt it's actually been sold out, but they've realized the problem and are trying to fix it. Hopefully...

I imagine they got a lot of emails in regards to this. I agree, they probably took it off because of whatever the problem is. Here's to hoping anyway.

Recon

I imagine they got a lot of emails in regards to this. I agree, they probably took it off because of whatever the problem is. Here's to hoping anyway.

Their FB is also kind of swamped with these complaints too, not surprised that they acted quickly.

Hopefully those that have ordered one will get em.

Last edited:

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Their FB is also kind of swamped with these complaints too, not surprised that they acted quickly.

Hopefully those that have ordered one will get em.

Or, as someone mentioned, if we can't get the case, at least get our coins back.

Recon

Or, as someone mentioned, if we can't get the case, at least get our coins back.

Well if you have an order number, you SHOULD be alright, as Nintendo can track that as well.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Well if you have an order number, you SHOULD be alright, as Nintendo can track that as well.

I do. And I'm not taking chances, I saved some screenshots of the order history screen and the coin history screen.

Recon

Case is back up but still unsure if there are still order problems. I'm gonna wait this time.

It seems that others aren't having as much as a problem, though I'm still not sure if I should take the risk...if I order, and both orders go through, I'll end up with two. If I don't and the original order doesn't go through, I'll end up with none.

EDIT: Seems like it's working now, gonna take the risk and go with it. If I get an extra, I can always sell on EBAY.

EDIT: Ordered another one and it's going through. Actually my previous order is going through as well. Looks like it's time to sell stuff on EBAY!

Last edited:

Aegon

You Americans are so lucky. You've got a restock of the game card case (I only realised now that you can change the cover; that's even better) and are getting the gold Nunchuk for a third time. Meanwhile, the EU Stars Catalogue has gotten neither. :/

Recon

I could honestly care less about the gold nunchuck. Sure it looks nice, but it's expensive, I'll pass on it.

Most of our other stuff is crap anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.