• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Where? 2+ weeks and still nothing. I'd legitimately be alright with not getting credit for it (for putting off joining). But I had read elsewhere that people did get credit for synching their accounts.

I'll e-mail someone later in the week.

What I meant is that you don't get any credit for game from the E-shop.

Icay4321

Yeah, you do. You get ten points for every download through Post-Play Surveys.

R_N

So it seems Club Nintendo is putting up WiiWare/VC/3DSWare/DSiWare/3DSVC games each month in exchange for your coins

Also it seems Club Nintendo is down for maintenance

Icay4321

Is that what that's all about? Cool!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Glad to hear that they are giving good games as prizes on there website. That being since that they are giving actual great games instead of games like Grill Out with Ultra Hand. I do hope that it would be a chance to trade in my coins for a game I want on the Wii Shop , DSi Shop , and or eShop. Guess that it might be till tomorrow till we get the ability to get those "free" games from those electronic Nintendo stores.

Other than that , I'm more happier to see that the North American Club Nintendo is getting those The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary posters for 400 coins. Might just get that when I accumulated enough coins to get it instead of the t-shirt.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
It looks like this month (it will change every month) is Super Mario Kart, Xenovius 3D Classic, and Fluidity

Where did you find this information at?

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
Where did you find this information at?

The NA Club Nintendo site itself... but I checked again, and it seems like the promotion's down, and the site reverted to the old one. Given the site maintenance issues for the last few days, I think it might have something to do with that - they are probably taking it down for a while while they fix it. (All redeemed stuff before the site went down were all honoured and delivered.)

Clamps

How much did each game cost, coinwise?

R_N

How much did each game cost, coinwise?

iirc, 100-150 coins.

edit: Also Club Nintendo is STILL down.

edit 2: Ah, looks like it's back up but sure enough the rewards were taken down temporarily.
12-09-11
New rewards and games available for Coins coming soon. Please stay tuned!
Probably weren't expecting people to flock to it all at once.

Last edited:

Clamps

iirc, 100-150 coins.

By god. They've finally done it. They've gone insane and given us something worth getting, at a realistic price too.

Edit: And it's gone again.

Last edited:

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
My Game&Watch Game arrived today!

Zibdas

not bad
Two questions-
-Are the codes only in Nintendo IPs or are they in every Wii game?
-How much are games on the VC worth?

Blazios

Two questions-
-Are the codes only in Nintendo IPs or are they in every Wii game?
-How much are games on the VC worth?

I believe they're in first and second party games for Wii and also 3rd party for 3DS.

The VC games are worth nothing at all (At least, if it's the same as Europe, which I believe it is).

Myrrh

Only Nintendo IPs, but I think some have said that they have been appearing in third party games that Nintendo develops or something.

Aw, ninja'd, and I didn't know about the 3ds

Zibdas

not bad
I believe they're in first and second party games for Wii and also 3rd party for 3DS.

The VC games are worth nothing at all (At least, if it's the same as Europe, which I believe it is).

What do you mean by almost nothing?

Blazios

What do you mean by almost nothing?

I didn't say "almost".

In the European Club Nintendo, you get nothing whatsoever for VC games attached to your account. I believe it's the same for America, i.e, you'll get no Coins for VC games.

Zibdas

not bad
So what's the point of linking your account to the WiiShop anyway?

Icay4321

No, you get 10 coins for a Post-Play Survey on downloaded titles, at least for the 3DS anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.