• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

I guess the gold nunchuck went without me noticing, and it went fast! Oh well.

I don't think it went up at all yet?
I don't remember hearing anyone talk about it, at least; I'd think it would have been mentioned on the NoA twitter too

Icay4321

It's still set to re-stock later this month. Just hoping that it's after the ninth.

Vipsoccermaster

Yeah, the Gold Nunchuk will still return, problem is, we don't know when exactly in January 2013. I already have one back in late November 2012/early December 2012, no need for me to grab another.

And I got the Nintendo 3DS Card Case on Christmas Day.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
And I got the Nintendo 3DS Card Case on Christmas Day.

I got my 3DS case just yesterday. If it comes back out when I have enough coins, I will definitely get more, even if I'm not even close to filling my first one out :)

Vipsoccermaster

I got my 3DS case just yesterday. If it comes back out when I have enough coins, I will definitely get more, even if I'm not even close to filling my first one out :)
Well, I wouldn't really need another. Unless if I have coins set to expire while that item is still up for purchase.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I don't think it went up at all yet?
I don't remember hearing anyone talk about it, at least; I'd think it would have been mentioned on the NoA twitter too

Yeah, I guess you're right. I just looked at the website and the golden nunchuck is there, but when I posted yesterday, it wasn't on the website...

R_N

I got my 3rd the other day and will probably grab a 4th when it goes back up
Being able to clear my shelf of DS cases is really nice.

Recon

Tetris, Punch Out! (Mr. Dream version), and MK 64 are rewards now. I'm kinda excited about that actually.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Tetris, Punch Out! (Mr. Dream version), and MK 64 are rewards now. I'm kinda excited about that actually.

There's also Snowpack Park, whatever that is. Tetris would be interesting, but I don't have enough points left right now, and it would be cheaper for me at this point to just buy it.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I am still very new to Club Nintendo, but after registering all my games and my 3DS, I am 10 coins short of 600.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Cool. Punch-Out is now available to download. But I'm saving my coins for that gold nunchuk. I have enough coins but I only want to spend them on that.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Gold Nunchuck! YES! I wasn't even thinking on checking today; I hit the wrong tab. I bet they'll be gone in an hour!

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I just ordered my gold nuchuck. Rather surprised they aren't gone by now.

Icay4321

High price and this being the 3rd offering are probably delaying the sell-out, at least that's what I hope. Fingers crossed for the ability to get some games and get those coins to get my Golden Nunchuck!!! Good grief, I sound like a spoiled brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.