• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

Golden Classic Controller Pro, too?

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
I suck at Punch Out! I honestly dunno why I bought it. It seems like a waste of coins now.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I suck at Punch Out! I honestly dunno why I bought it. It seems like a waste of coins now.

Well the Punch Out series is not a boxing simulator. It is a game based off of pattern memorization as each fighter has a unique fighting style and has a large learning curve for every boxer. You just need to practice to get the hang of it.

725roy

ambivolent
Well the Punch Out series is not a boxing simulator. It is a game based off of pattern memorization as each fighter has a unique fighting style and has a large learning curve for every boxer. You just need to practice to get the hang of it.

Agreed, I'm still stuck on King Hippo for some stupid reason, though I do enjoy the save states they gave the games.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Nothing really interests me on the Shop right now. We have a year to spend these coins right?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Is the game case coming back? My first one is getting full and I would like a second one.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Iv'e been looking for this thread. Anyone else disappointed at the fact that the calendar featured no Pokemon artwork? I know some of the art work that was used was for upcoming games but they used Sticker star artwork as well, they could have used Black 2/ White 2 artwork.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
They only use artwork for 1st Party titles. Gamefreak is 2nd Party.

Flame Mistress

Did anyone else get the email that they've qualified for a limited edition Paper Mario: Sticker Star sticker book for registering their copy? I hadn't known about this promotion before since I hadn't checked the official site for a while, so I'm a bit surprised, but I guess it's a good thing. Not that I'm interested in sticker books, but...

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Is the game case coming back? My first one is getting full and I would like a second one.

Considering the popularity, I imagine it will come back, can't say for sure how long it will be though.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Did anyone else get the email that they've qualified for a limited edition Paper Mario: Sticker Star sticker book for registering their copy? I hadn't known about this promotion before since I hadn't checked the official site for a while, so I'm a bit surprised, but I guess it's a good thing. Not that I'm interested in sticker books, but...

You're passing up free limited edition merch? eBay that crap.

R_N

Was that a European only promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.