• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegon

Azran Flame, do you remember what time it was when you registered Miracle Mask? I'm wondering how quickly the promotion ended.

edit: Ohhhhh. Whoops.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Azran Flame, do you remember what time it was when you registered Miracle Mask? I'm wondering how quickly the promotion ended.

I actually never figured out how to register it (mine's a digital copy, and I didn't have my account linked to my 3DS when I bought it), so... yeah... my precious layton luggage tag, lost forever... ;A; I can't remember when I registered Sticker Star, either, though I'm pretty sure it was a couple of days after I bought it on the 8th of December

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Here's a link to the news article on the Nintendo website. It's actually quite old, I'm surprised that it's been kept as quiet as it has.

10,000 pieces, Europe only. Found one auction on eBay, going for quite a lot. I'd sell that thing if I were you.

Flame Mistress

Here's a link to the news article on the Nintendo website. It's actually quite old, I'm surprised that it's been kept as quiet as it has.

10,000 pieces, Europe only. Found one auction on eBay, going for quite a lot. I'd sell that thing if I were you.

I would, if I actually had mine yet =/ Apparently shipping starts on the 14th, but seems like that's not quite the case...

TheEliteEmpoleon

Does anyone think the Golden Nunchuck will be worth something later on? After telling my dad about it, he said keep it in the box.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Does anyone think the Golden Nunchuck will be worth something later on? After telling my dad about it, he said keep it in the box.

I would keep it in the box, that stuff is going to be worth a bunch in a few years.

Poetry

Dancing Mad

Don't do it. Plz.

I know its something a lot of people do with collectables but it seems a bit wanton, speaking as someone in a region which will probably never be able to get its hands on stock, judging by NOE's track record. At least get some use out it before flogging it; it's so rare that people will pay good money for it, whether it's been taken out of the box or not.

Last edited:

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
But keeping it in the box means it'll be much, much more valuable.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I got the gold Nunchuck today. Completely worth it.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Guys a bit of a problem has developed: the nunchuk only came in some cheap white cardboard box with tape all over it, the plastic stuff that covers the controller and wire, and the little thank you note from Club Nintendo. I Don'tknow how I can preserve it now. Help.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Guess that settles it: you're just gonna have to use it as the video game controller that it is and not worry about the (very) off chance that you might sell it for some money someday.

Yeah, I guess you're right. My plan was to use it anyway and just put it back in the box when I was done, but box is way too messed up now.

R_N

A new reward is up: Yoshi cleaning cloth for 400 coins

I already have a cleaning cloth (that I barely use) but its pretty cute. Might jump on it later.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Guys a bit of a problem has developed: the nunchuk only came in some cheap white cardboard box with tape all over it, the plastic stuff that covers the controller and wire, and the little thank you note from Club Nintendo. I Don'tknow how I can preserve it now. Help.

...You could move it to a more secure packaging?

DarthVader

Club Nintendo Australia: There's not much to see in the Australian club nintendo website; unless you want the playing cards you're probably better saving up for the game & watch DS games.

Aegon

I never knew that the Australian Stars Catalogue got the Gold Nunchuck last year. I'm still holding onto the hope that the European site will get it, but it seems unlikely. :/

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Europe has got the Yoshi cleaning cloths as well. Green, yellow and pink. It's pretty nice but 1500 stars? When the 25th Anniversary Mario Coin was selling for 750 when it was available? Atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.