• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
No, you get 10 coins for a Post-Play Survey on downloaded titles, at least for the 3DS anyway.

It's also this way for Wii Virtual Console and WiiWare games.

Blazios

Really? Huh. I just checked the EU one and it doesn't let you register 3DS downloads or the 3DS VC, though all of a sudden, all the Wii and DSi stuff can be registered.

Icay4321

The site's updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myrrh

Dammit, I would not have spent my coins on the shoelaces if I knew there was gonna be another Zelda poster set. They look really nice, but it says it is limited edition, meaning it won't be up as a reward for very long, right?

I only have 30 coins now, there is no way I will be able to get to 400 for at least a year or two. -_-

Is the site kinda slow for some of you guys too?

Icay4321

I thought about getting those, but I don't really hang posters, so, yeah. Plus I'd rather get this seeing as my remote looks sort of silly with a white remote...

Myrrh

I didn't hang the first Zelda posters I got either. They are still sitting in the tube.

They always get the good stuff first, or at all. But why didn't they show off the gold nunchuck with the gold remote? The case is cool too, even though I have like only 10 ds games.

Zibdas

not bad
If I have 410 coins now, and I spend them to get the Zelda posters, will I lose my Gold status?

Pikawho?

(five15)
If I have 410 coins now, and I spend them to get the Zelda posters, will I lose my Gold status?

No. They make it clear that your status is based on the overall coins obtained during the year. It isn't affected by your total at the end. So feel free to spend as you wish.

Currently sitting pretty at 130 coins. Won't make any big purchases for awhile so it'll only grow from whatever eShop purchases I make. But I've got Platinum status so I'm fine.

The nunchuck looks great. I don't know why they didn't just package it in the first place. It's good to see that there'll be a discounted price for those with the game (who would likely have the matching wiimote).

Clamps

Honestly, I love the new rewards being something other than feelies. We're finally getting something worth spending points on, and even though they aren't the best games ever (No Shantae. Yet), it's MUCH better than what is essentially a $300 pair of shoelaces.

Icay4321

Honestly, I love the new rewards being something other than feelies. We're finally getting something worth spending points on, and even though they aren't the best games ever (No Shantae. Yet), it's MUCH better than what is essentially a $300 pair of shoelaces.

That's the wrong way of thinking of it. Did you spend $300 on software/hardware just to get those shoelaces? No. At least I dearly hope to God that you didn't. You bought that stuff to use it, and these are just perks as Nintendo's way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

Last edited:

Myrrh

That's the wrong way of thinking of it. Did you spend $300 dollars on software/hardware just to get those shoelaces? No. At least I dearly hope to God that you didn't. You bought that stuff to use it, and these are just perks as Nintendo's way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

I was gonna say this, but you beat me to it. You probably said it better than I would have anyway.

Although I have played with my shoelaces far more than Skywaed Sword, Radiant Dawn, and Black

Icay4321

I just realized the redundancy of beginning and following "300" with a dollars. Once in the form of a dollar sign and then the actual word.

R_N

I thought about getting those, but I don't really hang posters, so, yeah. Plus I'd rather get this seeing as my remote looks sort of silly with a white remote...

Darn it Japan stop getting the neat stuff.
I'd like both of those things! It's a fine "price," especially for the game case considering the ones we have now are 600 for 9 spaces and 7 styli

Clamps

That's the wrong way of thinking of it. Did you spend $300 on software/hardware just to get those shoelaces? No. At least I dearly hope to God that you didn't. You bought that stuff to use it, and these are just perks as Nintendo's way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer.

And what use are the perks if it's all worthless crap?

R_N

I like the boo notebook prize.
Boo! I'm a ghost

it's so stupid, silly and charming.

Stupid question. I just signed up to Club Nintendo, did the survey, and registered my new Wii. How long does it take for my account to get updated?

It should be done instantly. I just registered my 3DS like two ago depite buying it in august. The points when in as soon as the next page loaded.

That's the thing. It says I've registered the product, but I didn't get the coins for it. I also did the survey. Didn't get those coins either. I'm at a loss for what to do next. I should have 190 coins sitting in my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.