1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Club Nintendo Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by arceusvictini, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Danger is dangerous."

eShop? The info is automatically put to your account if it's linked to Club Nintendo and you downloaded the game.

2. Dragonite Fan

Dragonite Fan Well-Known Member

3. AuraChannelerChris

4. Dragonite Fan

I registered the 3ds on the first day of the promotion...
    Just went on club nintendo- the link to the promotion is broken, and also my game won't show up as registered (although other purchased games have)
    Maybe I should just be patient?

5. AuraChannelerChris

Yup. The European site is probably overflowing with traffic. Wait a few days.

6. Dragonite Fan

It worked! Got mario golf!
    Thanks chris!

7. Keysmash

Keysmash buys meat

Ugh. It's been two years since I registered anything and all my coins have expired, so I'm down to 0. Should I just stockpile a library of games and cash them all in when I can afford something I want, or would it be wiser to register them early as I get them so that I get the early-bird and pre-purchase bonuses?

8. Zyon

Zyon NUM NUM NUM

I'm having trouble seeing some of the games for the "Thinking about these games?" for the extra 10 coins.
    I can now see Fantasy Life(Download), Pokemon Art Academy, and Bayonetta 2(Physical/Download), but I can't see six other games they have on there. All I see is No Image Available, and when I click See Game it takes me to CN's version of an error.
    I just want to know if any of them are Pokemon OR/AS, and Smash Wii U.
    "These were taken a week ago when there was 8 games listed"[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

So Club Nintendo added an actually cool reward. A Smash Bros. poster set is available for 700 coins, containing posters of the artwork for Villager, Rosalina and Palutena as seen on their respective pages on the Smash Bros. site.

I haven't been redeeming coins for awhile so I probably won't be able to get these ones, but if they do this more with other posters in the future I hope I can get enough coins for a Robin/Lucina or MegaMan poster.

10. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm holding for a second set like you. Greninja, Robin's & Megaman's are far better (though I do love the Villager poster)

11. AuraChannelerChris

Hmm, I have over 700 coins already. I might get the posters if nothing else comes up.

12. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

I've spent too many coins on games like Starfox 64. While I don't regret it, I really do want those posters, especially that Palutena one, but I'm 150 coins short...I'm getting Alpha Saphire and Smash U both as they come out, so let's hope they still have that poster set.

Meanwhile, I'm going to dig through game cases to see if I forgot to add any Club Nintendo codes.

13. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Great. Nintendo finally adds in an actual new physical reward that's worth getting AFTER I let all of my surveys expire due to them not having anything worth getting coins for. >:|

14. Hexin' Wishes

Hexin' Wishes Diva Extraordinaire

Why would you even do that though? Build up those coins just in case something worthwhile comes along. Being prepared > not being prepared.

I'm still waiting for better rewards myself. Man, I don't doubt they're in a rut due to the Flop U. :(

15. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

This. Same situation as this guy. But I have over 1,100 coins...

16. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Blame the fact that NoA had pretty much removed all but three physical rewards for months, with the only worthwhile rewards for registering involved getting a free game and a free DLC piece.

17. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

man, it's a shame those are some of the last three newcomer posters I would ever want

18. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

I'm a huge poster fan, so I would pick these up, if I had enough coins. I'm at 250 currently. If they do come out with more, I'll be even more screwed.

19. AuraChannelerChris

Three weeks later and my Smash Bros 3DS download hasn't shown up in my account. Calling to them, they said my 3DS isn't linked when it has been like that for the past three years.

Ugh. I need this sorted out soon before the CDs and Mewtwo become available.

BTW, in case you lost your serial code on the back cover of the 3DS and you don't want to open up the battery, your eShop transactions kindly tell you the 3DS's serial code.

20. Hatmaster15

Hatmaster15 Dunsparce Defender

So, errr... do the rewards in the UK seem sparse to anyone else? I've got a backlog of stars to spend but I swear the Club Nintendo UK rewards haven't been updated since 2011! We used to have things like the SNES styled classic controller but now all we have is watch straps and stationary! About the only things worth getting anymore are the SMG Soundtrack or the Game and Watch. The catalogue still has Wii Shop Channel points in it, despite the Wii U being out for 2 years now! And anywhere I look on the internet, no one at all is talking about this - are there some good Uk rewards I'm not seeing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.