1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Club Nintendo Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by arceusvictini, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

You guys have more than three physical rewards. Consider yourself lucky.

2. Ragnarok

Ragnarok #BeastMode Staff Member Super Mod

Nope, that's all there is to the rewards section.

I was lucky enough to snag the controller a month before they pulled it off. That and points are the only things I've been interested enough in to snag from the EU Club Nintendo.

3. tomatohater

tomatohater Golden Sun 4?

I got the Zelda wash bag, but instead I use it for a pencil case, and I quite like it. Very small and easy to transport which is always a bonus!

4. Zyon

Zyon NUM NUM NUM

I finally broke down and spent the 700 coins on the SSB poster set. I'm not trying to make it sound like it's a terrible thing cause I love posters. It's just Club Nintendo hasn't come out with anything worth wild for a long while now.
    Anyways with Pokemon OR/AS and Super Smash Bros Wii U added it bumped me up to Gold status with just 175 coins shy from Platinum. My sister and I are getting a couple more games this Christmas so registering those games plus the post-game surveys will get me Platinum once again. Really hoping the prizes are more exciting for Elite status this Club Nintendo year. Can't wait to register Smash 3DS and be able to get Smash soundtrack and Mewtwo DLC code in 2015.

5. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

I'm still waiting for them to switch out the current poster set and add a new one with different posters, ideally with Robin and/or MegaMan. Currently sitting at 765 coins so I'm just saving my coins for that at this point.

6. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Yeah. I'd love of they added Robin's poster, as well as Greninja's! Ideally, seeing all of them on CN would be great.

7. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Registered Smash Wii U in my Club Nintendo account, and that bumped me into Platinum status. It also allowed me to redeem the Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (shipping March 2015) and allows me to get Mewtwo DLC (email with two codes in Spring 2015).

8. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

I wish you get the posters individually. I don't care for Rosalina or Villager, but Kid Icarus: Uprising just so happens to be my favorite game ever, and Link being in the front just makes that poster better.

9. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

10. Flame Haze SnS

Flame Haze SnS Yin-Yang

Been waiting for the 3DS game case for a while. Finally redeemed 400 coins for The Legend of Zelda Game Case. :) Now, I don't have to worry about looking for the empty case of the said title when I get the game only (without its own case).

Btw, I'm 90 coins away from the Platinum.

11. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Really wish Amiibos came with Club Nintendo codes.

12. Zyon

Zyon NUM NUM NUM

Man, I'm only 145 coins away from getting the LoZ game case(That's also how much I coins I need to reach platinum).

Now I'm kind of regretting on giving in after waiting so long for something to pop up and just getting the Smash poster set. By the time I get the coins I'm sure they'll be out of stock :p
    Then again I might just get enough coins tomorrow from Smash 3DS, plus the two games my sister is getting, not to mention the games I'll pick up from the eShop.(she doesn't use Club Nintendo, so instead of just tossing the codes I take them).

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  13. Tangeh

Tangeh Well-Known Member

Aww, I already have the animal crossing game case so I don't need either of the new ones. D: And that t-shirt would be GIGANTIC on me lol, although realistically I probably wouldn't wear it outside anyways. >_> ... yeah Imma wait and hope they get more physical rewards soon. :/

14. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

picked up the pikmin case. i might get the shirt since i have tons of codes i haven't used yet but i'm not sure how much i really want it. i also don't know if i want to use them all up right away; i have one code for a 2ds since i got my brother one for christmas but i kinda want to save it in case there's another promotion like the mk7 one where you need to register a new system at the same time...

and i totally wish amiibo gave you codes too. i'd have a lot more coins right now

edit: oh they only have large and xl left. nevermind, i don't want it anymore that's way too big for me. does nintendo think all of their customers are huge or something???

15. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

Damn I wish the european shop actually had good rewards, that loz game case is pretty cool.

16. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered the LoZ case. I mean, I haven't used my coins in forever since I haven't had any physical rewards tickle my fancy, while the game rewards have been rather lackluster as well. Maybe if/when we see some Shulk or Greninja posters I might indulge in them.

17. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

yah ive used a few coins on digital rewards for games i was unsure on getting, but most of them either suck or they're games i already bought. i really wish they'd bring back n64 games with coins. but i love pikmin and i wanted a case like that anyway so im stoked about this

18. Excitable Boy

Nintendo ranked the top ten games for each of their systems this year based on NA CN surveys.

Wii U Top 10:

1.- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (95/100)
    1.- Bayonetta 2 (95/100)
    3.- Shovel Knight (94/100)
    4.- Mario Kart 8 (93/100)
    5.- Hyrule Warriors (91/100)
    5.- Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (91/100)
    7.- Child of Light (90/100)
    8.- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (89/100)
    8.- Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (89/100)
    10.- NES Remix 2 (88/100)

Nintendo 3DS Top 10:

1.- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (94/100)
    2.- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (93/100)
    2.- Shovel Knight (93/100)
    2.- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (93/100)
    5.- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call (92/100)
    5.- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (92/100)
    7.- Fantasy Life (91/100)
    8.- Kirby Triple Deluxe (90/100)
    9.- Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (89/100)
    9.- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (89/100)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  19. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Shovel Knight at third? Really?

20. Excitable Boy

What are you reallying? It's a fantastic game that absolutely deserves its spots on both lists.

Play it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.