• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

That presupposes that the new system will even use "coins" in the first place, which it may very well not.

R_N

That presupposes that the new system will even use "coins" in the first place, which it may very well not.

Judging by this
The information in your Club Nintendo account will not be transferred to the new loyalty program.
it sounds like absolutely nothing from club nintendo will be carried over, it will all be gone

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
if Coins carried over, they probably wouldn't be encouraging people to spend all of them before the program ends

Whoa! So this morning I find out that the Club Nintendo site is under maintenance. I'm going to guess that means lots of people heard about Club Nintendo ending and want to use it before it's too late. I can't blame them, since that's exactly what I'm trying to do, but it is a bit frustrating!

Just going to say this now: I seriously hope whatever replaces Club Nintendo is not exclusively about digital rewards.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Just going to say this now: I seriously hope whatever replaces Club Nintendo is not exclusively about digital rewards.

I hope so too, but I have a feeling it will be focused on digital rewards, something along the lines of what the Wii U's deluxe digital promotion was.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It probably will be mostly digital. But honestly I just want the new program to be the same worldwide. Kind of tired of noa not giving U.S. anything but crap when most other countries had much better rewards.

Grey Wind

It probably will be mostly digital. But honestly I just want the new program to be the same worldwide. Kind of tired of noa not giving U.S. anything but crap when most other countries had much better rewards.

Doesn't the US usually get decent rewards? I don't remember the european catalog ever having anything worthwhile, but I thought America got some good stuff.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Doesn't the US usually get decent rewards? I don't remember the european catalog ever having anything worthwhile, but I thought America got some good stuff.
The items we got were pretty bad or just simply lacking. There would be two-three months at a time when Club Nintendo rewards would change, and even longer to see something decent show up. The digital games that updated every month were ok but most were one's you could get from the eShop.

Digital games will be available in Feb for those that still have any coins left. Seeing in how I only have 55 coins left I really doubt I'll be able to get anything(the cheapest item I've seen is at least 100 coins).
Oh well, I got the LoZ game case which is something I've been needing. An it looks pretty cool on my shelf of 3DS games.

Last edited:

R_N

Europe had things like the mario kart trophies, sound tracks, the ability to get eshop (or wii shop) credit and assorted other things. I've looked through their catalog a lot and it was always a step above ours

the us barely got rewards and when we did it was never very good. The 3DS cases and the poster sets have typically been the only worth while things

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Europe had things like the mario kart trophies, sound tracks, the ability to get eshop (or wii shop) credit and assorted other things. I've looked through their catalog a lot and it was always a step above ours

the us barely got rewards and when we did it was never very good. The 3DS cases and the poster sets have typically been the only worth while things
Exactly, both the poster set and game case are the last rewards I've got from Club Nintendo in a long while.
I hope the new loyalty program that's replacing CN will have better rewards. If their going more towards digital games I hope they put up decent titles, even some good exclusives.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm almost thinking about getting Yoshi's New Island in order to get enough points for the poster set.

40+10 for the 50 points I need.

I don't think I'll get Platinum status.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Yeah noa has been very lacking in recent years and club nintendo has gone way down the toilet. The cherry on top was last years platinum rewards only being a choice of digital downloads of lackluster eshop games. I don't know if I would want exclusives but they should at least give us good titles or maybe even credit.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Funny, now I have Platinum status. There were a bunch of games I didn't register, and I still haven't registered Pokemon X for whatever reason.

Edit: I now ordered the Smash poster set. I doubted there will be a poster set with Greninja in February, and I didn't want to risk the out-of-stock dilemma.

Last edited:

R_N

Yeah noa has been very lacking in recent years and club nintendo has gone way down the toilet. The cherry on top was last years platinum rewards only being a choice of digital downloads of lackluster eshop games. I don't know if I would want exclusives but they should at least give us good titles or maybe even credit.

not all of the games offered were lackluster. NES Remix is fun, DKCR3D was fine

the real spit in the face were they offered NES games. Including Ice Climber

who would ever choose ice climber for anything ever?!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
not all of the games offered were lackluster. NES Remix is fun, DKCR3D was fine

the real spit in the face were they offered NES games. Including Ice Climber

who would ever choose ice climber for anything ever?!
Would you rather have Ice Climber, or a nice rewarding electric shock?

Yeah, I like Ice Climber, but its not much a reward if you can buy it for $5.

Hi, after reading that club nintendo is closing, I thought maybe I should giveaway all the codes I have, sadly club nintendo was never available in my country :(
It seems some people need more coins so I hope this codes help :D

*****(All codes have been used)*****
All the codes are from NA games
This appear on the list:
3DS
989 CK7W Q5Z6 25A

Q47 PJBV CQVD MYJ

3WT W6SR BXUN 8H3

VEJ F44T 7LFT TGE

VT5 UU7V VH6T 3SK

ZKV 4DJW Y6ZL GE5

9RK KLRT Y8VF 9YG

6TL K2K9 7TYS CWJ

WII
KWM ZTVZ GJ3X 6TK

JCX GA8T P7UG Q3Z

NY6 XA4T 923A W53

4QF LF5T B863 S53

DS
GV7 4ZSX YVJS RKC

JTF QEJT L597 U2K

MEY BVEW XJW9 R3Z

MNZ 83GZ 7PB9 FLE

7FQ 327R LHS8 4MM

WIIU
UWY GSUW 4A7T 9QJ

DBS B8VV KM77 CR7

8KR W3UZ L9AS 3VR

CHD PU4R D93N XFE

FAL JFDV XAPU 8VA

**extras
This codes say my nintendo, but they appear on the list of eligible products

5LK G66X FVFT 6EC

73L JHTR ZSZ2 FDX

DGG VFFU AENQ CDT

3P6 LSPR 6PB2 C3V

FRX MKMT VYZ5 4X3

JDP 6RR9 TVY8 H3C

This one says my nintendo, but they're not on the list so i don't know if they will work
VPM DBCZ QNPH VZ5

and this are for club nintendo but they're not on the list (not sure they will work)
CW6 534R 888D XLA

5TS U8CT WUBX 8J5

7KP JTKZ GUGM BQJ

7TT CM3R XP7W TWJ **it has expiration date :(

that's all I have, enjoy :D

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, thank you, random internet Wooper, for helping me get all the way to Platinum Rank. :) ...And I hope you do get the chance of getting rewards in the next iteration.

Oh, by the way, I didn't use the codes in the middle of his list.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Hi, after reading that club nintendo is closing, I thought maybe I should giveaway all the codes I have, sadly club nintendo was never available in my country :(
It seems some people need more coins so I hope this codes help :D

All the codes are from NA games
This appear on the list:
3DS
989 CK7W Q5Z6 25A

Q47 PJBV CQVD MYJ

3WT W6SR BXUN 8H3

VEJ F44T 7LFT TGE

VT5 UU7V VH6T 3SK

ZKV 4DJW Y6ZL GE5

9RK KLRT Y8VF 9YG

6TL K2K9 7TYS CWJ

WII
KWM ZTVZ GJ3X 6TK

JCX GA8T P7UG Q3Z

NY6 XA4T 923A W53

4QF LF5T B863 S53

DS
GV7 4ZSX YVJS RKC

JTF QEJT L597 U2K

MEY BVEW XJW9 R3Z

MNZ 83GZ 7PB9 FLE

7FQ 327R LHS8 4MM

WIIU
UWY GSUW 4A7T 9QJ

DBS B8VV KM77 CR7

8KR W3UZ L9AS 3VR

CHD PU4R D93N XFE

FAL JFDV XAPU 8VA

**extras
This codes say my nintendo, but they appear on the list of eligible products

5LK G66X FVFT 6EC

73L JHTR ZSZ2 FDX

DGG VFFU AENQ CDT

3P6 LSPR 6PB2 C3V

FRX MKMT VYZ5 4X3

JDP 6RR9 TVY8 H3C

This one says my nintendo, but they're not on the list so i don't know if they will work
VPM DBCZ QNPH VZ5

and this are for club nintendo but they're not on the list (not sure they will work)
CW6 534R 888D XLA

5TS U8CT WUBX 8J5

7KP JTKZ GUGM BQJ

7TT CM3R XP7W TWJ **it has expiration date :(

that's all I have, enjoy :D

Thank you so much, you helped me get to platinum!

Status
Not open for further replies.