• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank you, random internet Wooper, for helping me get all the way to Platinum Rank. :) ...And I hope you do get the chance of getting rewards in the next iteration.

Oh, by the way, I didn't use the codes in the middle of his list.

you're welcome : )
I hope they include more countries

Thank you so much, you helped me get to platinum!
you're welcome : )

Thanks, I used a few. ^^ Still not to gold yet though.
you're welcome :)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Yeah, I like Ice Climber, but its not much a reward if you can buy it for $5.

$5 is steep for 30-year-old games in general (things Nintendo messed up #854: Virtual Console), but Ice Climber is hard to justify playing even if the alternative is an electric shock.

R_N

$5 is steep for 30-year-old games in general (things Nintendo messed up #854: Virtual Console), but Ice Climber is hard to justify playing even if the alternative is an electric shock.

Ice Climber is astounding for just how terribly it controls.
As much as Urban Champion is the butt of all jokes forever, Ice Climber is probably worse?! Playing it in NES Remix was life threatening.

It's something that would be hard to justify as just a monthly reward, much less as a possible Gold/Platinum option.

Hailstorm Metagross

Steel-Type Trainer
Hi, after reading that club nintendo is closing, I thought maybe I should giveaway all the codes I have, sadly club nintendo was never available in my country :(
It seems some people need more coins so I hope this codes help :D

All the codes are from NA games
This appear on the list:
3DS
989 CK7W Q5Z6 25A

Q47 PJBV CQVD MYJ

3WT W6SR BXUN 8H3

VEJ F44T 7LFT TGE

VT5 UU7V VH6T 3SK

ZKV 4DJW Y6ZL GE5

9RK KLRT Y8VF 9YG

6TL K2K9 7TYS CWJ

WII
KWM ZTVZ GJ3X 6TK

JCX GA8T P7UG Q3Z

NY6 XA4T 923A W53

4QF LF5T B863 S53

DS
GV7 4ZSX YVJS RKC

JTF QEJT L597 U2K

MEY BVEW XJW9 R3Z

MNZ 83GZ 7PB9 FLE

7FQ 327R LHS8 4MM

WIIU
UWY GSUW 4A7T 9QJ

DBS B8VV KM77 CR7

8KR W3UZ L9AS 3VR

CHD PU4R D93N XFE

FAL JFDV XAPU 8VA

**extras
This codes say my nintendo, but they appear on the list of eligible products

5LK G66X FVFT 6EC

73L JHTR ZSZ2 FDX

DGG VFFU AENQ CDT

3P6 LSPR 6PB2 C3V

FRX MKMT VYZ5 4X3

JDP 6RR9 TVY8 H3C

This one says my nintendo, but they're not on the list so i don't know if they will work
VPM DBCZ QNPH VZ5

and this are for club nintendo but they're not on the list (not sure they will work)
CW6 534R 888D XLA

5TS U8CT WUBX 8J5

7KP JTKZ GUGM BQJ

7TT CM3R XP7W TWJ **it has expiration date :(

that's all I have, enjoy :D

You,my friend are a lifesaver!
Only one code worked for me,and turns out,it was the code for Smash Wii U.
I already registered Smash for 3ds,so now I can get the Mewtwo DLC!
This saves me the trouble of having to buy Smash for Wii U(and a Wii U.)
Thanks!^^

You,my friend are a lifesaver!
Only one code worked for me,and turns out,it was the code for Smash Wii U.
I already registered Smash for 3ds,so now I can get the Mewtwo DLC!
This saves me the trouble of having to buy Smash for Wii U(and a Wii U.)
Thanks!^^

wow! I'm glad, that was a huge help xD
does that mean all the codes have been used?

Genos

The Indigo Disk
wow! I'm glad, that was a huge help xD
does that mean all the codes have been used?
Well he did say one code worked. Meaning the codes were all used.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
That presupposes that the new system will even use "coins" in the first place, which it may very well not.

They could do some sort of transfer of coins to whatever the new point system is instead.

Whoa! So this morning I find out that the Club Nintendo site is under maintenance. I'm going to guess that means lots of people heard about Club Nintendo ending and want to use it before it's too late. I can't blame them, since that's exactly what I'm trying to do, but it is a bit frustrating!

Just going to say this now: I seriously hope whatever replaces Club Nintendo is not exclusively about digital rewards.

It better not be all digital rewards. It bugs me so much when they offer those. Why would I spend my hard earned coins on something that can be bought normally? And even if they are exclusive downloads, it just feels more special to have a physical item that can't be obtained anywhere else.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
And the clean slate makes it pretty clear that isn't an option. Clean slate is clean for a reason.

I know it's not, I'm just wondering why does it have to be a clean slate.

I'm scared now. I just went on Club Nintendo, and this was the message at the top:

Dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items will be added to the rewards catalog in February.

If they're already warning us of the limited quantity, that means that they are certain they'll sell out fast, and I can only assume that they'll sell out faster than Nintendo is predicting. This will be worse than Black Friday.

Also, a question: If I were to buy a downloadable game that was released before the 20th, would I still be able to get coins for it? They say "Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo," so I would assume I still could, but then again, this could only be referring to the fact that physical games released after will not come with codes and all downloadable games won't offer coins at all. There's a game I've been thinking about downloading, and if I can get coins from it, it will push me past Platinum. If it won't give me coins, I probably won't buy it any time soon.

Last edited:

BCVM22

If I were to buy a downloadable game that was released before the 20th, would I still be able to get coins for it? They say "Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo," so I would assume I still could, but then again, this could only be referring to the fact that physical games released after will not come with codes and all downloadable games won't offer coins at all. There's a game I've been thinking about downloading, and if I can get coins from it, it will push me past Platinum. If it won't give me coins, I probably won't buy it any time soon.

I downloaded Super Mario Galaxy 2 a day or two ago and was given coins for it.

R_N

I know it's not, I'm just wondering why does it have to be a clean slate.

Probably so whatever the new thing is is unified from the start and als oso the new program doesnt die instantly
It also probably helps to get rid of all the unused accounts

Really the new thing may not even use a point system like coins to the point where it would be able to transfer over. The fact the n3DS and releases after 1/20 dont come with any sort of code at all feels telling in this light; after all, surely a new system that uses points from registering games would be able to use the same code

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
That's pretty cool! I'd consider getting it if it comes to NA (even though I haven't played the game), but then I found out that it costs 3,000 stars! Are those the European Club Nintendo equivalent of coins? If so, getting anything good may be really difficult for me. (I haven't actually broken 600 yet.)

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
That's pretty cool! I'd consider getting it if it comes to NA (even though I haven't played the game), but then I found out that it costs 3,000 stars! Are those the European Club Nintendo equivalent of coins? If so, getting anything good may be really difficult for me. (I haven't actually broken 600 yet.)
I just looked up how much stars EU gets for Wii U and 3DS system/games and compared it to NA coins and there's definitely a difference. However if I have the wrong star conversion please correct me.

Wii U -1000 stars/160 coins
3DS -750 stars/160 coins
Wii U game -250 stars/60 coins
3DS game -250 stars/40 coins
(Not including the bonus survey's)

Without actually comparing items(because EU and NA have a completely different selection of rewards) in general they seem to be equal in the amount of stars/coins needed.

Hmm. That is certainly interesting. The star values seem to reflect more accurately the differing costs of handhelds and consoles, while the coin values seem to indicate more accurately the differing costs of the respective games.

I will say that those values in general do tend to make me less concerned. I could be wrong, of course, but it doesn't seem like good stuff is necessarily out of my reach.

R_N

Hmm. That is certainly interesting. The star values seem to reflect more accurately the differing costs of handhelds and consoles, while the coin values seem to indicate more accurately the differing costs of the respective games.

I will say that those values in general do tend to make me less concerned. I could be wrong, of course, but it doesn't seem like good stuff is necessarily out of my reach.

european people can clarify, but i think their prizes are always thousands of stars
there really isnt a good conversion rate if only because the prizes differ so greatly and the noa prize prices are hardly consistent (I am pretty sure the 3ds cases have gone up in price every time they've been put up, and poster prices are higher too)

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Status
Not open for further replies.