1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Club Nintendo Thread

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by arceusvictini, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I should redeem my Stars for the soundtrack that was recently added to the European catalogue or wait to see how the anticipated coin turns out. There haven't been any images of it released, have there? I don't expect to be able to afford both.

edit: I found a code for X. It's frustrating that games released long ago have yet to expire, while those released in the past year came with no codes or reduced registration periods. I bought Majora's Mask 3D on its release date in February, but the code expired at the end of March, unbeknownst to me. To add insult to injury, 150 Stars are due to expire on my account at the end of August, so I'll have to act fast.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.