• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibdas

not bad
Really? I could order them just fine! Got the order confrimation e-mail and everything

Another friend of me could too....
Nintendo must hate me.

Edit: Yup, they hate me. Everything is unavailable.

Zibdas

not bad
I guess this is a silly question, but how many coins do you have?

410, more than enough to buy it, though just barely. I sent an e-mail, just in case.

R_N

The posters came in today, to my surprise.
These are really nice quality posters, the one that emulates the SS boxart even kind of feels like a painting. I think I like the 25th Anniversary poster the best, with all the links on it. Not sure if/where I'll put them up, though.

Sadly it didn't come in a plastic tube like I thought it would, but a cardboard one so the edges are bent lightly in certain places. Oh well.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It' must be fail o'clock somewhere since that Nintendo spelled November as Nobember on their 2012 calenders for the Gold members this past Club season in North America. However , This ain't their first big fail with November. The other time that they failed on the November part of the calender is when that had November a 31st day back on their Nintendo Power calender magazine back a few years ago. I think that it might have been the 2009 calender since I remember it having Donkey Kong in Punch Out! (Wii) on the previous years November while that year's November had the error.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Club Nintendo seems to be not taking orders today. I wouldn't have a problem with this normally, seeing as it's Christmas and all, but they could've at least kept up the downloadable titles. This is the only time I can see my nephew, and it would've been nice to give him Mario Vs. Donkey Kong like I said I would.

Oh well, maybe it'll come back up later.

R_N

I probably should have saved today's spoils for the next Club Nintendo year, in retrospect.

Ah well, 2012 will have a number of titles regardless

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Speaking of ambassador games registration surveys , Saw that the GBA ones are now on there and will come to a close on April 21st. Glad to have actually seen that they put them up on their since I was kinda wondering when they would. Hope that they wold now put up some Game Boy Advance titles on the eShop as Virtual console games since they have product registration surveys for them on Club Nintendo. Though I wouldn't doubt it since of them having the NES ambassador games up for sell on the Japanese eShop for everybody and their games that are not 3DS ambassadors.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Got the 25th anniversary Zelda posters for this. First thing I've gotten since the last set of Zelda posters. Both sets look amazing.

Metal Mania1321

Stick em' up
Here is a code to New Super Mario Bros. Wii (USA) Had an extra, figured I may as well earn some karma. 4ME9GXWF4RLFSR. First come first serve. Good luck!
Also, anybody know if the offer for a free Kid Icarus 3D Classic code when you enter two game codes is offered/going to be offered in America. Thanks in advance.

Zibdas

not bad
Here is a code to New Super Mario Bros. Wii (USA) Had an extra, figured I may as well earn some karma. 4ME9GXWF4RLFSR. First come first serve. Good luck!
Also, anybody know if the offer for a free Kid Icarus 3D Classic code when you enter two game codes is offered/going to be offered in America. Thanks in advance.

Aww, why thanks!

Now only 90 more coins to go to Platinum. :>

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I just did the same, and ended up with 470 points. All I need to do is buy a few more games and I'll be platinum too :)

I just finished the post play surveys that showed up on my account (16 in total) and registed my Super Mario 3D Land, and I now have 680 points. I finally got platinum for the first time :D

Now all I need to figure out is what I want to order.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
A calendar!

I never saw a calendar in the rewards (I'm in Canada)

I ended up ordering the Messenger Bag. I almost ordered the Zelda posters, but I knew they would end up collecting dust somewhere, like my Pokemon poster, so I changed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.