• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
It appears that the Golden Wii Wheel is still available on the EU Club Nintendo, despite not being listed in the Stars Catalogue. I don't know whether I should hold out for the golden Nunchuk, in case it makes an appearance, or go for this.

e: How do I get games to appear in the Stars Bonus section?

There aren't any games there because there aren't any releases from Nintendo coming in the next few weeks or so. You just have to wait until a new game is about to be released and when they start to put out adverts and the hype surrounding it increases, which is generally about a couple of weeks before the release. I personally don't bother though, because it's only 50 stars and judging by the appalling prices of our tat, it'll hardly make a difference to anyone's balance. (Unless you want to buy a cheap wallpaper that ends up looking absolutely terrible on your desktop anyway -_-)

Also with your Wii wheel/Nunchuck dilemma, I'd hold out for the Nunchuck. I think the Wii wheel might have a little bit more market value than the Nunchuck (as far as I know it's only on the EU Club Nintendo - might be wrong about this though) but it's a fairly useless add-on which looks a little tacky next to the golden Wii remote and Nunchuck anyway. I don't know about you but it gets in the way a lot when I play Mario Kart Wii with it.

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Super Smash Bros. is available from Club Nintendo! I'm definitely going to grab that, though when that Golden Numchuk comes out again I'm going to be kicking myself...

Classic Smash Bros? Oh yeah. I'm getting it.

R_N

Aaaagh

There was a Kirby 20th anniversary medal up for 600 coins and it already ran through the stock of 1000.
Something tells me this isn't going back up on the shop like the nunchuck : (

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Aaaagh

There was a Kirby 20th anniversary medal up for 600 coins and it already ran through the stock of 1000.
Something tells me this isn't going back up on the shop like the nunchuck : (

I actually tried to grab that earlier today, so I redeemed my other games that I've been saving for such an occasion, got to 610 coins, and even though it looked like it was still available, it wasn't.

Now just watch when December rolls around, a bunch of them "mysteriously" shows up on eBay for fifty bucks...

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
Ugh. I miss all of the good prizes, I learned about the Kirby medal at the last minute. People are definitely going to make a small profit of these medals.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Small is an understatement, considering it's free and even a penny is more than 100% profit.

Recon

So apparently if you buy the Special Edition of 20th Anniversary Kirby game and enter the pin on Club Nintendo and answer a survey, you have a chance of winning a Kirby card set, which look like poker chips with Kirby characters on them, kinda interesting, but unless it's guaranteed if I buy the game, I'll pass.

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
So apparently if you buy the Special Edition of 20th Anniversary Kirby game and enter the pin on Club Nintendo and answer a survey, you have a chance of winning a Kirby card set, which look like poker chips with Kirby characters on them, kinda interesting, but unless it's guaranteed if I buy the game, I'll pass.

Cool! That game is in the mail right now, so I'll try my luck with it when it comes. Even though there's probably a 1/8000 chance of me actually getting it. I feel like they may be Club Nintendo rewards in the late future.

It doesn't matter either way though, since I've got those Platinum Status cards in the upcoming months.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
The games are terrible again.

Clamps

So apparently if you get a Digital version of one of the 3DS titles that's coming out in the next few months, you'll get Donkey Kong Original Edition for free.

Damn you, Club Nintendo, tempting me with 30 year old games I'll never play!

Aegon

I'm really losing hope that the Gold Nunchuk will ever make it to the EU Club Nintendo. I wonder if the US Club Nintendo will ever restock it. They do claim that "[they're] hoping to make this golden gem available again."

Please...?

I've been checking both sites every day for the past two months. ;_;

TheEliteEmpoleon

The golden nunchuck is what I'm waiting for, too. I just have a feeling that as soon as I finally decide to get something else, Nintendo will restock it.

R_N

More terrible games are available. Do people even download this crap?

Super Punch Out isn't terrible, from what I've heard

maybe pro-putt domo is amahahahahha i couldn't finish that sentence

maybe pro-putt domo is amahahahahha i couldn't finish that sentence

Lol, good one. Domos are only good at chasing kittens.

Maybe December will be more promising.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
More terrible games are available. Do people even download this crap?

Somehow, they keep getting worse. Though Super Punch Out could be interesting. The only decent game I remember seeing was Majora's Mask (I got it!)

On another note, I'm only missing about 50 coins to make it to Gold status again. Made it to Platinum last cycle, can't wait to get my reward :)

Clamps

So you didn't get Smash Bros? What are you, some kind of casual?

Hilijix

Back in Blue
I ordered the Cards. I can't wait to play Mafia with my friends and look like a nerd boss. I got last year's gift right at the beginning of December, so it's a month's wait in time.

Super Punch-Out isn't bad, but in my opinion regular Punch-Out is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.