• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I could honestly care less about the gold nunchuck. Sure it looks nice, but it's expensive, I'll pass on it.

Most of our other stuff is crap anyway.

I agree. The Messenger Bag that we used to have is pretty good though, but of course, it's gone.

On another note, some people who had order problems on the case are reporting the orders now being processed. There's still hope :)

Flame Mistress

You Americans are so lucky. You've got a restock of the game card case (I only realised now that you can change the cover; that's even better) and are getting the gold Nunchuk for a third time. Meanwhile, the EU Stars Catalogue has gotten neither. :/

I totally agree. Why does Europe always have to get the short end of the stick?

Recon

I agree. The Messenger Bag that we used to have is pretty good though, but of course, it's gone.

On another note, some people who had order problems on the case are reporting the orders now being processed. There's still hope :)

My first order is actually being processed as well, so now I'm getting two game cases.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
My first order is actually being processed as well, so now I'm getting two game cases.

I just got a reply email from customer service apologizing for the error and saying it could take up to 2 days for the issue to be fixed, and not 5 minutes later, my confirmation email came through. Yay! Now I can't wait to get my case. :D

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
You Americans are so lucky. You've got a restock of the game card case (I only realised now that you can change the cover; that's even better) and are getting the gold Nunchuk for a third time. Meanwhile, the EU Stars Catalogue has gotten neither. :/

Deal with it, you guys had the Stars Catalog since the GCN days, and you've gotten rewards we've never had the chance to get either, like those Mario Kart Trophies.

ForeverFlame

I already have two cases for storing DS games, but I'm pretty tempted to buy a third in case I buy more DS games in the future.

Clamps

I went ahead and bought three more, actually. Tons of games I don't own for both the DS and the 3DS, probably should get 4, but I don't want to register any more games.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
I decided to go ahead and get Mario Party 2. It wasn't my favorite of the series (I love the original one) but it's the only one I'll have, at least until I can find the original one at a normal price.

Recon

I decided to go ahead and get Mario Party 2. It wasn't my favorite of the series (I love the original one) but it's the only one I'll have, at least until I can find the original one at a normal price.

Once I get my Wii U registered, I'll probably do the same.

Clamps

Define "normal." It was originally $80 at release, and it's ~$30 now. Retro gaming is gaining popularity in general right now, so the prices are likely to rise more than fall, and it's also the first game in a series, so that means it'll always be more than the other entries, quality be damned.

And it's a Mario title. Those are always popular.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Define "normal." It was originally $80 at release, and it's ~$30 now. Retro gaming is gaining popularity in general right now, so the prices are likely to rise more than fall, and it's also the first game in a series, so that means it'll always be more than the other entries, quality be damned.

And it's a Mario title. Those are always popular.

Considering I paid $40 for my N64, that came with a few games, including Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart, I refuse to pay the same price for a game only. Normal price for me ranges between $10 and $20, depending on the game.

EDIT: Oh and all the copies I find are way more than $30.

Last edited:

Clamps

Mario Party is never coming down to that price. Enjoy not having it, unless you find someone who doesn't even know what it's worth.

Aegon

How I do check if any stars will expire at the end of the month on the updated Club Nintendo? I can't find it like before, under My Stars Balance.

Recon

Registered my Wii U, got Mario Party 2 as well.

EDIT:My two game cases also came in the mail today, woot!

Last edited:

Clamps

Seems the 3DS card case is already back out of stock on the Club Nintendo website. Was just about to register my nephew's 3DS to get one for him when I noticed it wasn't there anymore.

It actually stayed in stock longer than I expected, though.

Recon

Seems the 3DS card case is already back out of stock on the Club Nintendo website. Was just about to register my nephew's 3DS to get one for him when I noticed it wasn't there anymore.

Yeah, it was up there for quite a while actually. Surprised it took so long to sell out. Looks like Nintendo is revving up production on them. We'll prolly get more next year.

Icay4321

I'm 260 coins short of the Golden Nunchuck right now, but my birthday's in a few weeks, so I'm hoping to get same games to make up that difference in time for them to get back in stock. I've wanted one of those darn things since they were offered to the Japanese, and I even went and tracked down a special edition Goldeneye to get the Gold Classic Controller Pro. Who knows? In a few weeks, I could have a full golden set!

Hilijix

Back in Blue

That's a bummer. I was thinking of grabbing another once I put in my new games.

I'm actually approaching 1000 coins soon. I'm pretty sure there isn't a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.