• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Club Nintendo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachmac

I've spent too many coins on games like Starfox 64. While I don't regret it, I really do want those posters, especially that Palutena one, but I'm 150 coins short...I'm getting Alpha Saphire and Smash U both as they come out, so let's hope they still have that poster set.

Meanwhile, I'm going to dig through game cases to see if I forgot to add any Club Nintendo codes.

Chris

Old Coot
Great. Nintendo finally adds in an actual new physical reward that's worth getting AFTER I let all of my surveys expire due to them not having anything worth getting coins for. >:|

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Great. Nintendo finally adds in an actual new physical reward that's worth getting AFTER I let all of my surveys expire due to them not having anything worth getting coins for. >:|

Why would you even do that though? Build up those coins just in case something worthwhile comes along. Being prepared > not being prepared.

I'm still waiting for better rewards myself. Man, I don't doubt they're in a rut due to the Flop U. :(

Chris

Old Coot
Blame the fact that NoA had pretty much removed all but three physical rewards for months, with the only worthwhile rewards for registering involved getting a free game and a free DLC piece.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm a huge poster fan, so I would pick these up, if I had enough coins. I'm at 250 currently. If they do come out with more, I'll be even more screwed.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Three weeks later and my Smash Bros 3DS download hasn't shown up in my account. Calling to them, they said my 3DS isn't linked when it has been like that for the past three years.

Ugh. I need this sorted out soon before the CDs and Mewtwo become available.

BTW, in case you lost your serial code on the back cover of the 3DS and you don't want to open up the battery, your eShop transactions kindly tell you the 3DS's serial code.

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
So, errr... do the rewards in the UK seem sparse to anyone else? I've got a backlog of stars to spend but I swear the Club Nintendo UK rewards haven't been updated since 2011! We used to have things like the SNES styled classic controller but now all we have is watch straps and stationary! About the only things worth getting anymore are the SMG Soundtrack or the Game and Watch. The catalogue still has Wii Shop Channel points in it, despite the Wii U being out for 2 years now! And anywhere I look on the internet, no one at all is talking about this - are there some good Uk rewards I'm not seeing?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
So, errr... do the rewards in the UK seem sparse to anyone else? I've got a backlog of stars to spend but I swear the Club Nintendo UK rewards haven't been updated since 2011! We used to have things like the SNES styled classic controller but now all we have is watch straps and stationary! About the only things worth getting anymore are the SMG Soundtrack or the Game and Watch. The catalogue still has Wii Shop Channel points in it, despite the Wii U being out for 2 years now! And anywhere I look on the internet, no one at all is talking about this - are there some good Uk rewards I'm not seeing?

You guys have more than three physical rewards. Consider yourself lucky.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod

Nope, that's all there is to the rewards section.

I was lucky enough to snag the controller a month before they pulled it off. That and points are the only things I've been interested enough in to snag from the EU Club Nintendo.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I got the Zelda wash bag, but instead I use it for a pencil case, and I quite like it. Very small and easy to transport which is always a bonus!

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I finally broke down and spent the 700 coins on the SSB poster set. I'm not trying to make it sound like it's a terrible thing cause I love posters. It's just Club Nintendo hasn't come out with anything worth wild for a long while now.
Anyways with Pokemon OR/AS and Super Smash Bros Wii U added it bumped me up to Gold status with just 175 coins shy from Platinum. My sister and I are getting a couple more games this Christmas so registering those games plus the post-game surveys will get me Platinum once again. Really hoping the prizes are more exciting for Elite status this Club Nintendo year. Can't wait to register Smash 3DS and be able to get Smash soundtrack and Mewtwo DLC code in 2015.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm still waiting for them to switch out the current poster set and add a new one with different posters, ideally with Robin and/or MegaMan. Currently sitting at 765 coins so I'm just saving my coins for that at this point.

Torpoleon

I'm still waiting for them to switch out the current poster set and add a new one with different posters, ideally with Robin and/or MegaMan. Currently sitting at 765 coins so I'm just saving my coins for that at this point.
Yeah. I'd love of they added Robin's poster, as well as Greninja's! Ideally, seeing all of them on CN would be great.

Vipsoccermaster

Registered Smash Wii U in my Club Nintendo account, and that bumped me into Platinum status. It also allowed me to redeem the Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (shipping March 2015) and allows me to get Mewtwo DLC (email with two codes in Spring 2015).

Zachmac

I wish you get the posters individually. I don't care for Rosalina or Villager, but Kid Icarus: Uprising just so happens to be my favorite game ever, and Link being in the front just makes that poster better.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Status
Not open for further replies.