• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I really enjoyed the clubsplosion arc, it was just as good as the Don tournament the previous season. At least it's a chance for everyone to compete, not just Ash, and it's a great chance to see Bianca and Stephan, they're always fun to watch. I can't really rate each individual episode well because all the parts kind of blended into each other, so it's hard to remember what happened in which episode (I'm writing this several months after it aired). So if I mention events from the wrong episode, I apologize in advance. All I can say about this episode right now is that the throh trainer was a jerk, and I found it funny that Stefan didn't even react to the first mispronunciation of his name. He must be getting too used to it. LOL

7/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I was glad to see Bianca and Stephan in the same episode again. It was cool that Stephan got his own rival. I liked how Bianca got obsessed with touching the abs of Sawk and Throh

J Ken

RAVE
It was cool seeing the gang back together. Sucks that we can't get one more chance to see the core 5 rivals show up together again.

Where did that Angus guy get that awesome Swiss Army comb? Because I want one! :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I was surprised that Trip's Gurdurr had evolved so soon, plus I liked seeing Stephan battle the creepy Seismitoad trainer mainly cuz of how Sawk flexed ha ha. Scraggy vs Simisage was cool as well. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
So now Don George had set up a new tournament: The Donamite. I was saddened when we saw that Shooti's Dotekkotsu was now a Lowbushin though, because I had wanted to see a trade evolution occur with Satoshi's Gantle and Shooti's Dotekkotsu. Also, Bel's reaction to Kenyan's Dageki was kind of startling.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well, twas was good to see some more development for Ash's Scraggy: this was his 1st real battle apart from his training partner matches iirc. I do enjoy these small tornament arcs, as they give us a break between Gyms.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
What a tournament opener, it was alright but it was too much like the first episode of the Don George Tournament in Nimbasa City. That one guy that will battle with Throh looks like Krillin from DBZ except that he has a nose, no marks on his forehead, a cleft in his chin, "eyes" and is tall.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I wasn't fond of this tournament's structure since the emphasis on Fighting-types seemed unnecessary, as did the one Pokemon per competitor limitation that was in place.

Daizy

I call you honey
Just once it'd be nice to see Ash knock Bianca into the water instead of the other way around. It sucks how Scraggy's development has fallen short when the writer of this episode decided to just allow him to suddenly master his first two attacks.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
It sucks how Scraggy's development has fallen short when the writer of this episode decided to just allow him to suddenly master his first two attacks.

Well since he was in need of development, his role in this tournament was a good thing even if his moveset had to be buffed up to be a serious contender.