• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

I'm not saying she can't have two dragon's...it's just, I feel if the writers wanted her to have two, that Deino episode was the best chance. I mean she bonded with the thing, but at the end of the day, that didn't accomplish anything. I could down the line see her getting a different one, but with only two gyms to go (maybe the league is pushed back a month or two) and with the spoiler ending still not getting resolved, that chances seem slim.

The spoiler ending is almost finished, so it's not like we have a long way to go (just pignite and Leavanny) and who knows, maybe that Deino episode was just a sign for things to come.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Good episode and good start to the tournament. At first I was thinking that they must be saving the best for the later battles, but Scraggy vs Simisage was great.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
For a moment there, when I saw Scraggy roll around clutching his knee, I thought I was watching a Man United match! It wasn't until he got up and carried on, instead of dramatically leaving on a stretcher, that I realised my mistake..

Anyway, I guess Scraggy's Focus Blast will be the new Energy Ball/Draco Meteor.. I have no problems with this, it'll make his and Axew's training matches a lot more interesting.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly this Trollbias knock off rubs me the wrong way........

Doesn't help that he's bragging about the worse of the counter parts lol

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
For a moment there, when I saw Scraggy roll around clutching his knee, I thought I was watching a Man United match! It wasn't until he got up and carried on, instead of dramatically leaving on a stretcher, that I realised my mistake..

Anyway, I guess Scraggy's Focus Blast will be the new Energy Ball/Draco Meteor.. I have no problems with this, it'll make his and Axew's training matches a lot more interesting.

This episode, I caught on Keyhole, with a choppy stream, and I panicked when I thought the 2nd Focus Blast failed.

Thank sweet Baby Jesus, it just missed/had bad aim. Hopefully it is mastered soon, i.e. before the next gym.

@1rkhacha - At least he doesn't have a legend, as far as we know...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode, I caught on Keyhole, with a choppy stream, and I panicked when I thought the 2nd Focus Blast failed.

Thank sweet Baby Jesus, it just missed/had bad aim. Hopefully it is mastered soon, i.e. before the next gym.

@1rkhacha - At least he doesn't have a legend, as far as we know...

watch him pull a Virizion or Keldeo out of his ***

Janovy

Banned
Good episode and good start to the tournament. At first I was thinking that they must be saving the best for the later battles, but Scraggy vs Simisage was great.
This is pretty much how I feel about this episode.

Scraggy vs. Simisage was pretty great.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was great to see Yanakkie, Roobushin and Nageki for the 1st time. It was hilarious when Bianca ran right into both Ash and Iris this time, knocking Ash once again into the water Gamageroge's trainer was really depressed-looking prior to the rain falling though, and then turned into a creepy and scary guy. Dageki vs Gamageroge was not long, but it was great seeing two of my very favorite Unova Pokemon battle it out. Yanappu vs Gochimiru was very not very long but was an okay battle. Yanappu just wins with Dig against Gochimiru. Very funny how the crowd was cheering Kenyan's name wrong and his reaction. Yanakki vs Zuruggu was a great battle. Yanakki was hurting him in battle so bad yet Zuruggu was able to hang in there. It was funny when Zuruggu used leer on Yanakki's trainer instead of Yanakki. Yanakki's face was priceless when Zuruggu used Leer after strengthening up. Bianca was going love crazy over Dageki and Nageki... It was clear than neither Nageki or Dageki nor Masaomi or Kenyan liked each other, other than for a rivalry. Ash's loud cheering enabled Zuruggu to learn Focus Blast, although it didn't work the 2nd time. Everyone's reactions to that was very funny. The Vitamin prizes looked very huge. Ending on Iris vs Burgandy was a great cliffhanger.

70/100

ShinyCharyZard

I liked how Ash said Seismitoad with a hint of amazement in his voice.. Seriously, when is he getting this beautiful Pokemon?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
-Haha, Ash is so used to Bianca knocking him into the water that he doesn't even bother setting up a fire to dry off anymore.
-I have to say, I'm kind of surprised they evolved Trip's Gurrdurr offscreen instead of doing the "Ash and Trip trade Boldore and Gurrdurr to evolve both" story I was expecting. Makes me wonder how they'll evolve Ash's Boldore now...
-Good to see that Cabernet hasn't let down on the *****iness. I was worried she'd stop being an entertaining rival! Same goes for Langley. ...okay, I'll be honest, I'm mostly looking forward to this tournament for rivals being snippy at each other. Who cares about battles, amirite?
-Sawk's Bulk Up still looks creepy as hell. Good to know. ...but it turns out that Bianca's a fan of muscular Pokemon. Which is also kind of creepy since she's fawning over a rather humanoid Pokemon. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another tiresome gag like Zorua was in the Don Battles.

Looks like all these Don tournaments are bound to be great. :D I especially like how they keep going out of their way to have distinctive one-shot characters to fight the main characters and their rivals. It'd be easy to have generic nobodies, but it's much more entertaining this way.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So, I'm beginning to wonder if Focus Blast is gonna get it's own episode after this tournament...seeing as Scraggy can't seem to get it's aim together. None the less, how he uses it is quite awesome

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend..

I personally think it has one if the best designs in this generation and its animated beautifully.

It was a huge improvement over it's debut battle a few episodes ago, but it's still ugly as sin.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
What was Trip saying at the beginning? Did he turn back into a massive jerkwad?

ShinyCharyZard

What was Trip saying at the beginning? Did he continue being a massive jerkwad?

Fixed that for you ;).. (wow I can't believe I just did that, I usually hate people editing quotes to say 'fixed')

But yeah, although I have no idea what was actually said, I assume he was being a jerk..

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Fixed that for you ;).. (wow I can't believe I just did that, I usually hate people editing quotes to say 'fixed')

But yeah, although I have no idea what was actually said, I assume he was being a jerk..

Shooti(Trip) was making light of the fact that Ash would sign up for a tournament without even researching, or knowing what it was about, the rules etc. He then proceeded to comment on how hillybillys like Ash are ignorant of the basics ;D

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Shooti(Trip) was making light of the fact that Ash would sign up for a tournament without even researching, or knowing what it was about, the rules etc. He then proceeded to comment on how hillybillys like Ash are ignorant of the basics ;D
Really now...well he's technically right, but still, Trip being cocky as ever :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I liked how Ash said Seismitoad with a hint of amazement in his voice.. Seriously, when is he getting this beautiful Pokemon?

He did it again??? That pretty much confirms it then:
- Seismitoad's debut: ZOMG! That's Palpitoad's evolution!!!
- Second appearance: OMG SEISMITOAD!!! :D

Really now...well he's technically right, but still, Trip being cocky as ever :p

The worst part is that he probably couldn't even say that as Cilan and Iris also entered without knowing a lot about it.

Lastly, Bianca is, like, so American... You know each American girl likes a hot muscle car, because of the muscle. So that's why Bianca loves Muscle Pokemon, because of the muscle.

You don't see girls making out with cars, so I'd expect that Bianca won't get too freaky with pokemon. At least I hope so.

gohan5

Irisboy
Lastly, Bianca is, like, so American... You know each American girl likes a hot muscle car, because of the muscle. So that's why Bianca loves Muscle Pokemon, because of the muscle.

You don't see girls making out with cars, so I'd expect that Bianca won't get too freaky with pokemon. At least I hope so.

I don't know, it seems more like Bianca is just really enthusiastic about fighting type Pokemon. I think I saw her going after Scraggy in the preview for the next episode so maybe that's it. Though it's true she does have a fascination with muscles it seems.