• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Clubsplosion Begins! (731)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Why are my posts being ignored lately :/

I can't wait to watch the episode, seeing pictures really isn't enough to give these fights justice...though the sudden rain shower before or at the start of the match did seem to be a bit of a disadvantage for Stephan early on. I did like that Scraggy gave off an aura for Focus Blast and used it as a shield to block Giga Impact

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
pokemon showing their muscles...

Speaking of muscles......why must poor Bel always be portrayed as a weird one?

Last tournament, she was almost compulsively obsessed with Zorua.

This tournament, she is fangirling over the various fighting types, and their muscles.

She even asked Masaomi's Nageki if he would flex his muscles for her.......

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Speaking of muscles......why must poor Bel always be portrayed as a weird one?

Last tournament, she was almost compulsively obsessed with Zorua.

This tournament, she is fangirling over the various fighting types, and their muscles.

She even asked Masaomi's Nageki if he would flex his muscles for her.......

I guess she gets amazed easly, the whole cute things was annoying since she basicly, was doing it every 30 secs(I'm exagerating) but we knew she liked cute things, apparently she is into buffed up guys also, so she probably likes the figthning type muscles due to that lol, not going to try and use any kind of logic here.

Still they look awesome with those shiny muscle, ofcourse the girl wants to touch them ;O(joke)

Why are my posts being ignored lately :/

I can't wait to watch the episode, seeing pictures really isn't enough to give these fights justice...though the sudden rain shower before or at the start of the match did seem to be a bit of a disadvantage for Stephan early on. I did like that Scraggy gave off an aura for Focus Blast and used it as a shield to block Giga Impact

Was your post meant to get an answer? Oo

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Why is this episode not online!? It looks good from the photos, but I want to loving watch it.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
That creepy guy was epic. No idea why he reminds me of a cross between Conway and Nekozawa (OHSHC)....but somehow HE JUST DOES. *sigh* If only he wore a cloak and had a Purrloin puppet...(dont' ask, I don't even see any vague resemblences between Edmond (is it?) and Nekozawa..it's just one those vibes you can't explain I guess. XDD)

Looks like L from Death Note

Btw does anyone know what Georga said at the end of the episode after Iris sent out Excadrill? She seemed mad about something specific.

I believe she was mad at her for not using a dragon type

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Is that an assumption or is that was what she really said? I was thinking it was either that or Georga telling Burgundy to beat Iris.

I don't speak Japanese, but I heard Georgia mention Dragon type, and judging by Iris's reaction of "Don't bug me, no one asked you" it was clear that Georgia was mad at Iris for not using a dragon type.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Even Georgia is mad at Iris for neglecting Axew XD (or at least for not having another Dragon other then him)

And I agree with her.

Langley asked "Why not a Dragon-type?," in what is more along the lines of her thinking, gee, what kind of a Dragon Master does not use her dragons? Langley thinks she has more pokemon than Kibago and Doryuuzu.

For some odd reason, Langley referred to Iris as "Dragon Master Iris," I could've sworn Iris made it clear she is a DM-in-training when they met...

Iris, nonchalant as usual, didn't pay Langley's heckling any mind.

I doubt Georgia was specifically talking about Axew since Axew was right next to her on the sidelines. I agree that Iris should get another dragon though.

Joltik-Kid

And I agree with her.

Langley asked "Why not a Dragon-type?," in what is more along the lines of her thinking, gee, what kind of a Dragon Master does not use her dragons? Langley thinks she has more pokemon than Kibago and Doryuuzu.

For some odd reason, Langley referred to Iris as "Dragon Master Iris," I could've sworn Iris made it clear she is a DM-in-training when they met...

Iris, nonchalant as usual, didn't pay Langley's heckling any mind.
You know I get Iris is fictional and has no control over her actions, but for a so called DM in training, she sure likes to use Excadrill a lot more then Axew...

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I doubt Georgia was specifically talking about Axew since Axew was right next to her on the sidelines. I agree that Iris should get another dragon though.

Exactly, I'm not sure why or how she got under the impression Iris has multiple Dragon-type pokemon.

Although it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Excadrill has size, something that is helpful in this fighting tournment. We see Axew every episode, so I don't blame her for choosing Excadrill since we haven't seen it in a while.

Georgia calling Iris a dragon master was just her being sarcastic.

Not if the writers keep this up...the pace that is, not to mention Axew has yet to evolve and we still don't have Pignite or Leavanny

Axew evolving is not the problem. It could evolve but at the end of the day, Iris will still only have ONE dragon. I don't think two dragons is being selfish at this point.

Joltik-Kid

Axew evolving is not the problem. It could evolve but at the end of the day, Iris will still only have ONE dragon. I don't think two dragons is being selfish at this point.
I'm not saying she can't have two dragon's...it's just, I feel if the writers wanted her to have two, that Deino episode was the best chance. I mean she bonded with the thing, but at the end of the day, that didn't accomplish anything. I could down the line see her getting a different one, but with only two gyms to go (maybe the league is pushed back a month or two) and with the spoiler ending still not getting resolved, that chances seem slim.

Back to the episode... Still need to watch the Scraggy awesomeness

This is one of the best episodes lately. Scraggy's battle was pretty great, IMO. Axew getting all teary eyed over Scraggy was cool because it means Axew wants to get stronger too. I could honestly see Axew learning a new move soon since Axew learned Outrage in the DBT and then after it was over, Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick, and now Scraggy learned Focus Blast, so Axew could learn a new movve such a Dual Chop.

Stephan's battle was okay. Sawk and Seismitoad looked great. They really made all of the competitors look really amazing. I'm still upset about Burgundy losing in her battle, well, will lose. Dewott and Excadrill looked really cool at the end of the episode.

95/100

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Average episode. I like that the producers are making the fighting moves seem more... brutal and how it makes the battles more action driven, but I feel it wasn't handled very well here. Some victories felt a bit odd or way too fast. And I won't mention how convenient is seeing Scraggy learning a new move from nowhere. Darn, Unfeazent at least had the the evolution excuse.

Plus, seeing how Scraggy was promoted so far in this series, I see no reason why we need a subplot about him trying to master Focus Blast. Sure, it's a nice idea but I'd rather seeing with other Pokemon who needs some focus. Or at least appear (Swaddlon anyone?)

In the bright side, Burgundy and Georgia made the episode a bit better. I like their personalities and how their dynamics work with the other characters. Also, it's nice seeing Trip seeing that Trip not acting as an arrogant idiot.

The way I see, she was trying to make fun of her.

You know I get Iris is fictional and has no control over her actions, but for a so called DM in training, she sure likes to use Excadrill a lot more then Axew...

Well, after all it has been stabilished that Excadrill is her "starter" and the strongest in her team. And if my memory is accurate, it was stated she didn't battle alongside Excadrill for a while before the series' start. So it makes sense now they are "best buddies" again to both battle together and if they are still sharp.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Average episode. I like that the producers are making the fighting moves seem more... brutal and how it makes the battles more action driven, but I feel it wasn't handled very well here. Some victories felt a bit odd or way too fast. And I won't mention how convenient is seeing Scraggy learning a new move from nowhere. Darn, Unfeazent at least had the the evolution excuse.

Plus, seeing how Scraggy was promoted so far in this series, I see no reason why we need a subplot about him trying to master Focus Blast. Sure, it's a nice idea but I'd rather seeing with other Pokemon who needs some focus. Or at least appear (Swaddlon anyone?)

In the bright side, Burgundy and Georgia made the episode a bit better. I like their personalities and how their dynamics work with the other characters. Also, it's nice seeing Trip seeing that Trip not acting as an arrogant idiot.

The way I see, she was trying to make fun of her.

Well, after all it has been stabilished that Excadrill is her "starter" and the strongest in her team. And if my memory is accurate, it was stated she didn't battle alongside Excadrill for a while before the series' start. So it makes sense now they are "best buddies" again to both battle together and if they are still sharp.

I don't think she was making fun of her. For all her taunting, Langley isn't that bad of person in the Japanese original dub.