• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Clumsy Crier Quiets the Chaos! (849)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Clumsy Wigglytuff VS the Rampaging Salamence!

Heading towards Coumarine City, Ash & Co. meet a Nurse Joy whose Wigglytuff continually makes mistakes, drops things etc. When a Slaamence starts attacking the town, injuring numerous Pokémon, things get worse for the Nurse Joy as Wigglytuff continues to make mistakes due to it panicking. But, when the Salamence begins to attack Nurse Joy, Wigglytuff stands up to defend its trainer. Will it manage to defeat the Salamence?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

NPT

Just a member
This episode was mostly a filler, but it did address the fact that Fairy-type Pokémon are immune to Dragon-type moves.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
This episode was mostly a filler, but it did address the fact that Fairy-type Pokémon are immune to Dragon-type moves.

that's basically the highlight of the show so that part is very important here, the other scenes were just really bland in my opinion

and i felt that tr isn't probably needed here if they are just going to take control of salamence :/

zhixun

Not too interesting episode to me. Although I expect Sonans and Maaiika to appear but they did not.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Not too interesting episode to me. Although I expect Sonans and Maaiika to appear but they did not.

those pokemon need to take break also from time to time

but at least bakeccha appear

zhixun

those pokemon need to take break also from time to time

but at least bakeccha appear

Indeed you are right and great to see Bakeccha helped them by using its flashlight. I would like to see more characteristics of Bakeccha since it shows the least personality compared with Maaiika or Sonans.

ScraftyIsTheBest

No need to worry!
This episode was really straightforward and not much significant occurred, although they showcased encouraging a Pokemon who is doubtful of itself, which is a typical theme of most episodes. I guess the real thing of this episode was showcasing Fairy's immunity to Dragon with Wigglytuff (though competitively Wigglytuff is a horrible Fairy-type, sadly). Team Rocket always seems to be somewhat bland antagonists, though I believe this is the second time in the XY series that they used a device and unintentionally infuriated a pseudo-legendary (the first was in Episode 2 with the Garchomp). Other than that this episode was pretty straightforward, although Serena catching Pancham next episode is something really relevant, but that's next episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked the fact that Fairy-type immunity to Dragon-type moves was finally addressed, but I felt that it could've been handled a lot better. It was just hard for me to like that clumsy Wigglytuff; it was so infuriating. I didn't expect much from this filler anyway, but at least some good came out of it.

DoctorDark

As a person that loves dragon pokemon I thought I would be happy to see a Salamence running around in an episode but man... what a really bland episode. Literally nothing worthy of mention happened. Even the animations were obviously flattened and bland.

Only thing they addressed was fairy immunity to dragon type. I honestly hate how Team Rocket HAS to appear in every damn episode. I might have not liked Black and White all too much but they did one thing right at least. They temporarily stopped spamming team rocket again and again and made them somewhat competent so when they DO appear it actually means something and its a part of some plot and story.

Vernikova

Champion
Damn, a Wigglytuff filler of all things. Talk about a dull episode. I suppose that they had to do this episode at some point, though. That's really all I can say about it.

Looks like no one liked this one.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Average filler at best, they brought up fairies immunity to Dragon but didn't do anything interesting (hence the 12 replys this thread has:p )
3.5/10

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's like the Nurse Joy here didn't know why the story Wigglytuff defeated the EVIL Flygon because of her typing.

Goodness gracious, the anime doesn't do a good job portraying fairies, does it? It's only been two episodes the typing was brought up.

But who cares? MEGA EVOLUTION YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
i thought it was just me. It seems like the last few episodes were a lil boring and lackluster at best. And i'm WAY past done with Team Rocket. they can go away anytime soon.
I'm thinking this season and/or the series in general is starting to lose its steam

This was an ok episode. Nothing too special, though I didn't care for Salamence's voice (at least compared way back to how it sounded in Hoenn).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A boring filler. At least it explains why the Joys in Kalos use Wigglytuff

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I'm so behind, I must catch up!

Even though this was just a standard episode I found it really heart-warming to see Wigglytuff overcome it's anxiety. Also, it's so caring too, everyone needs one to care for them when they are poorly!

Good episode, onto the next one!

I was hoping to see an episode where it shows the fairy types resistance to dragon type moves. :)