• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Clumsy Crier Quiets the Chaos! (849)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not as exciting as the previous episode, but Wigglytuff was pretty cute. It's confrontation with Salamence was neat as well, showing awareness of its fairy type.

Also, Ash holding that Bidoof like a baby was too adorable.

JudySpell

Banned
What a wasted chance to show us M-Salamence. I liked Wigglytuff's awkwardness at least but the mind control thing wasn't very original. 5/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked this episode a lot, it helped explain why wigglytuff are the pokemon nurse of choice in the region, we see it go from zero to hero (can't deny the awesomeness of it walking through the dragon-type attack since it can't be affected by it), and I liked the bond between it and Nurse Joy. That was also some pretty suspenseful stuff when Team Rocket had to back away from salamence in that ambulance, talk about your crazy driving.

8/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I guess the shtick of this episode was showcasing Fairy's immunity to Dragon. Team Rocket always seem to be bland antagonists, though I believe this is the second time in the XY series that they used a device and unintentionally infuriated a pseudo-legendary.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Jessie freaking out when she found Salamence in the cave was funny and I liked how the nurse Wigglytuff here was clumsy. Clemont's Wigglytuff inventions were cute and I liked Team Rocket's fake ambulance. ^^

Alloutℯ

Banned
Filler-ish episode, but seeing how it addressed the Dragon vs. Fairy situation and showing that even professional-grade Pokemon are not immune to personal quirks or problems was a nice change of pace. Not a bad episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm guessing that the Bohmander was meant to double as some sort of OR/AS promo tool here, in which case I would've enjoyed seeing it Mega Evolve. I enjoyed seeing a Joi who seemed somewhat competent at battling, as well as Pukurin's development by the end of the episode.

Compared to the other Pokémon Center episodes, this episode wasn't that great. It didn't feature any new Pokemon, it focused on an older Pokemon, there was no plot advancement, and none of our main characters received any character development. The purpose of this episode was to explain why the Kalos region uses Wigglytuff as a helper Pokémon instead of Chansey. That's it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Compared to the other Pokémon Center episodes, this episode wasn't that great.

To be fair though, I can't think of any other episode that focuses on the struggles of Joi or Pokemon Center facilities in general that is genuinely good. So this episode's flaws are in line with those of its predecessors.

Scorbunnie

Since Wigglytuff hardly get episodes to themselves I was happy to see a Wigglytuff take center stage here even though I hated Salamence appearing as the bad guy because we've seen so many villainous Salamences in the cartoon.