• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Collosus of Clout

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
I formed up this new team right?? Well i threw in a awesome twist. If any of you have ever battled a team like this I'll give you a cookie. I know in all of my time battling in OU I have never seen a team such as this. now I want it to be a surprise so I'm not showing the star of the show until the end. No peaking ;)
This team is built around one pokemon that is looked down on, and for good reasons, but I feel has great potential. So.... let's get on with, shall we??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKE A SNEAK PEAK

Spr_4d_385.png
Spr_4h_235.png
Spr_4h_145_s.png
Spr_4h_068.png
Spr_4h_121_s.png
?

The lead of eternal annoyance

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/85/385Jirachi.png[/IMG200]

Jirachi (The Tooth Fairy) @ choice scarf
serene grace
Jolly

EV's: 252 atk/80 HP/176 spe

~ Stealth Rock
~ Iron Head
~ U-turn
~ Trick

Jirachi lead for yah. I got 3 words for you. Jirachi kicks arse. This Pokemon for a lead is so over used, but it's just amazing! It can set up Stealth Rocks on almost any time with ease. Iron Head gets the massive 60% chance to flinch which is just ridiculous. U-turn helps to scout. With Trick I can screw almost any lead, as no one really likes a scarf unless they're meant to have one. Bulky Pokemon that are slower than mollases in January (yeah, I know, that was a good one right? lol) will not appreciate that at all. Leads like Aerodactyl wouldn't enjoy a scarf too much either as it already has speed to outrun everything non-scarfed, no its stuck into one move. The EV's allow for max attack and be able to 2HKO many common suicide leads such as Azelf and Aerodactyl. Jirachi has many good resistances and works in well conjunction with starmie as some pokemon like gyarados and heatran that can set up on a Iron-Head locked Jirachi are countered by him.

Baton Pass Mayhem

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/92/235Smeargle.png[/IMG200]

Smeargle (Piccaso Jr.) @ liechi berry
own tempo
Jolly

EV's: 40 spD/96 HP/120 def/252 spe

~ Baton Pass
~ Substitute
~ Ingrain
~ Spore

Smeargle is desperatley needed to provide support to the secret Pokemon at the end. Being phazed is definetly not an option and will screw up everything, so Ingrain is very nessacery. It will allow Mr. Secret to not get phazed out, and will also allow him to survive longer. Passing a Substitute will also greatly help Secret Man. Spore allows me more time to set up my Ingrain and Substitute. Zapdos is here to help Smeagle set up his moves faster, and eventually help Secret Dude alot too. Overall the only reason Smeargle is on here is really to help Secret Guy sweep so yeah. Smeargle is DaBomb, and should be a great help.

Speedy Gonzalez

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e3/145Zapdos.png[/IMG200]

Zapdos (Road Runner) @ Leftovers
Pressure
Timid

EV's: 248 HP/136 def/88 spA/36 spe

~ Hidden Power GRASS
~ Thunderbolt
~ Baton Pass
~ Agility

Agility Passing Zapdos. The main strategy here is to switch into something Zapdos commonly counters. Then on the switch use Agility. Then I can use Baton Pass and pass to Smeargle, then Smeargle can set up and pass to "The Secret" Thunderbolt is my main STAB attack and allows me to counter gyarados. Hidden Power Grass will allow me to hit Swampert who could switch in expecting to take a Thunderbolt. Zapdos overall is a good option in assisting Smeargle due to Smeargles below average 75 base speed.​

Take A Nap, Squash some eggs

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8f/068Machamp.png[/IMG200]
Machamp (Rocky VIII) @ Leftovers
No Guard
Adamat

EV's: 252 HP/252 atk/4 spe

~ Dynamic Punch
~ Pay Back
~ Sleep Talk
~ Rest

Machamp is a great RestTalker. He can absorb the status that Blissey can send at Zapdos and other ones of my guys. He can also squash the big-fat egg with Dynamic Punch. The 4 speed EV's allow me to outrun Blissey. PayBack will allow me to hit many pokemon at double its damage due to his amazing slowness. Machamp acts as one of the best Status-Absorbers in OU, next to possibly Rotom. Max attack, and Max HP will allow me to hit hard and take many hits.

Big Purple Star

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cd/121Starmie.png[/IMG200]
Starmie (Shiny) @ choice scarf
Natural Cure
modest

EV's: 252 spA/252 spe/4 HP

~ Thunderbolt
~ Hydro Pump
~ Ice Beam
~ grass knot/pyschic

Starmie is a great revenge killer. It gets great extremely great coverage. With the Bolt/Beam combination it gets great coverage, and can take out common OU threats like Gyarados, Salamence, and Flygon. Hydro Pump gives me a great STAB and will hit Heatran. I'm not sure on the last move. Grass knot would give me something to hit Swampert, but Pyschic is a STAB and could be a great option against some Pokemon. Starmie is pretty much a necesity on the team, as revenging those Pokemon will help extremely, and prevent me from being sweeped. Starmie is a great Pokemon overall, and gets good coverage. I'm pretty sure that I should keep it a choice scarf, but I also thought of the possibility of making it Life Orb. The downfall with that, would be I'm losing out on revenging Salamence, and possibly Gyarados or Flygon if they can work a dragon dance in.

Now, for the Collosus, The surprise allmighty

[IMG200]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a1/486Regigigas.png[/IMG200]

Regigigas (The Babe) @ leftovers
Slow Start :(
Adamant

EV's: 252 HP/252 atk/4 def

~ Thunder Wave
~ Confuse Ray
~ Fire Punch
~ Stomp

Regigigas, the almighty, the NU. Regigigas is looked down upon by almost anyone, due to its, well, hindering Ability. But I have figured out that with the proper planning, and strategy he can sweep. Thunder Wave, and Confuse Ray will buy me time to let Slow Start run out, and annoy the opponent. With his EV's he is pretty bulky. Then with the Leftovers, and Ingrain I will gain much health back on every turn, and can't be phazed out. Being phazed just isn't an option for Regigigas, so It should be a Late Game Sweeper only, as it just takes too much time to succesfully set up with him. Fire punch allows me to hit the non-grounded steels, along with the grounded ones for SuperEffective damage, and can kill Scizor. Stomp is a Great STAB, and cause flinching. I'm thinking Return would be a better option with the power boost but I'm not sure. Regigigas I think overall could be a great Pokemon, it just takes time to get it to its full potential. I was thinking of putting another attack on it, instead of confuse ray to actually allow me a more chance of a sweep. I personally never seen a Regigigas in competitive play but am actually looking forward to using it more and trying it out. If anyone has any suggestions on improving this I would appreciate it alot.[/

Credit for all of the images goes to Bulbapedia

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Smeargle, naturally, will have to watch out for any attack as if it gets hit once, it's dead. It doesn't really need to get a speed boost as it can safely switch in to anything that is slower. This seems to be really unlikely to work. I'd go return over stomp for power.

Iron Man

Join SpaceAgeWarrior
Well, actually it has worked some. I've played around 8 matches with it, and It's won 5. not the best record but alright for being based around regigigas

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
As benttwig put it, this is an extremely risky and inconsistent concept, but I suppose if you want to go through with it, I'd strongly suggest a dual screener. Some of the best dual screen pokemon include Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Claydol, and Bronzong. They will be extremely effective in stalling out the opponent for slow start to kick in.