• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Colossal Restoration & The Fossil Pokémon (1127)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1127.jpg

The Colossal Restoration & The Fossil Pokémon

Ash & Goh have decided to attend the Great Fossil Pokémon Exhibit and Chloe has decided to go with them for her school research project. The three of them decide to join an activity where they'll be able to restore fossils into Pokémon if they find ones in good condition. Goh hunts like crazy until he finds an Old Amber, the fossile that can be restored into the Fossil Pokémon, Aerodactyl...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

D

Deleted member 384931

Meh, nothing special tbh. Koharu was just there. Clearly a Gou focused episode. 6/10

So Go cheated by using Golurk.....lmao.
Lol...

You should have know that having Ash aid Goh in getting Golurk is a way the writers devise to make Goh able to catch powerful pokemons despite being a rookie trainer.

And Goh do not steal Golurk from Ash, Ash simply do not attempt to catch it (not trying to get pokeball). He also battled fair and square against Aerodactyl though.

Isn't it like Gladion having powerful Silvaddy because had access to Aether Foundation? Gladion did steal it though...

Lol...

You should have know that having Ash aid Goh in getting Golurk is a way the writers device to make Goh able to catch powerful pokemons despite being a rookie trainer.

And Goh do not steal Golurk from Ash, Ash simply do not attempt to catch it (not trying to get pokeball). He also battled fair and square against Aerodactyl though.

Isn't it like Gladion having powerful Silvaddy because had access to Aether Foundation? Gladion did steal it though...

Did he really win fair and square? My stream was bad but it looked like the explosion from TR blast off helped the capture.

dman_dustin

Lol...

You should have know that having Ash aid Goh in getting Golurk is a way the writers device to make Goh able to catch powerful pokemons despite being a rookie trainer.

And Goh do not steal Golurk from Ash. He also battled fair and square against Aerodactyl.

It's just my inside joke of Golurk instawinning due to its massive size and how tough it is in comparison to normal Golurk.

Don't take it seriously or as a criticism.

Did he really win fair and square? My stream was bad but it looked like the explosion from TR blast off helped the capture.

Team rocket had nothing to do with Aerodactyl, Team Rocket was Ash's task. Aerodactyl was Go's. In different locations by the way.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Decent episode. Nothing too enjoyable.

I liked how Ash beat Team Rocket and how Chloe was getting dragged from place to place by the boys.

Goh's capture of Aerodactyl was expected, so I don't really care. Overall... pretty average. Looking forward to next week.

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
Another boring episode. Only saving grace is seeing the shitty rabbit getting slapped around after the BS it pulled vs Flygon. The anime needs to fire the writer who keeps self inserting themself in Goh.

Rabifoot fainted protecting Goh from Aerodactyl.

Then Goh have 1 vs 1 against Aerodactyl using Golurk. No interruption.

The battle is good.

My stream had a hiccup right when Ash blasted off TR and in the next scene Aerodactyl was a little distraught which was weird since it was the one having an upper hand in the previous scene.

dman_dustin

My stream had a hiccup right when Ash blasted off TR and in the next scene Aerodactyl was a little distraught which was weird since it was the one having an upper hand in the previous scene.

Against Golurk Aerodactyl really didn't have the upperhand it just was faster than Golurk it otherwise did nothing. It was just temporarily nerfed to give the illusion of a struggle.

What happened in your stream was likely missing a scene transition to Go with Go giving the winning strategy of un-nerfing Golurk that put Aerodactyl in its place.

Considering Team Rocket blasted parallel to the ground thanks to Graveler, there literally was no way it could hit a flying Aerodactyl.

IcySealeo

Seeing Nidorino was the best part for me. I really like the choices for TR's Pokemon, very unexpected.

And I really thought we'll get to see much more of Kabuto/ps and Omanyte/Omastar...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh look, fail Rabbit got 1 hit KO'd again, seriously Goh can you train your damn pokemon. It's about to fully evolve and it's still getting it's ass whooped every chance it gets.

Does anybody know what was said during Chloe's fossil finding section, I heard Shellder I think but can't be sure.

Also Golurk finally has confirmed moves, yay lol.

MagicKarpInSpace

Another boring episode. Only saving grace is seeing the shitty rabbit getting slapped around after the BS it pulled vs Flygon. The anime needs to fire the writer who keeps self inserting themself in Goh.
No wonder,if there is gou focused episode even if it's good will be always boring to you. People developed a mindset that if gou gets a good Mon, ep is a bore.
I liked how gou has developed so much, his understanding to catch a mon has improved a lot.