• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Colosseum/XD Scramble Challenge Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alder

Come at me bro
So be it. I'm going to start this thing then, still need two more Pokemon guys!

-Altaria
-Gulpin
-Spheal
-Spinarak
-
-

Alder

Come at me bro
Alright, started the game, got Jolteon, Teddiursa, yadda yadda, caught Gullpin and Spheal and my challenge begun. Purified them with a combination of Mt. Battle, Agate Village and random Cipher Peons. Killed Shadow Carvanha by accident, skipped the rest of the Hexagon Brothers, and caught Spinarak. Completely screwed up and killed Numel. Crap. On my way to purify Spinarak now, just got the bar down to the end.

L23 ;363;
Body Slam
Charm
Aurora Beam
Water Gun

L22 ;316;
Sludge
Toxic
Sing
Shock Wave

L14~ Shadow ;167;
Shadow Blitz
Shadow Mist
Signal Beam
Night Shade

Notes:
Try to capture EVERYTHING I can, so as not to overload Miror B. with Pokemon. Gotta get my Numel from him, anyhow.
By the by, I am playing without a memory card, so I can't save and I'm just letting the game run. So I can't just reset for that Numel.

Drummerdude

Grandma got me a new Memory Card, not really sure why, but since I have a lot of open space on it....I'll take a XD Scramble Challenge. I'd like one of Eevee's evolutions, if someone would be so kind, but it's ok if not.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Drummerdude, take one of the 6 hexagon brothers Pokemon. It matters not which one, but it may not evolve until you have captured 5 Pokemon from Miror. B.

Drummerdude

Alright. Thanks you two, just need four more.

-Umbreon: Thunder Wave
-Hexagon Pokemon: Catch 5 Miror B. Pokemon before evolving.
-
-
-
-

Alder

Come at me bro
Ummmm, Marowak. No strings.

XD0012

Shadow Lugia
I'll take an XD challenge. NO eeveelutions please! (unless it's umbreon.)

Armored Zangoose

XD0012, take the Shadow Duskull. It cannot evolve until you have snagged the Shadow Banette.

As for me, I'll take a Colloseum scramble. I won't be using either Umbreon or Espeon, nor will I be using any legendary.

EliteMaster

XD0012 you can have a beedrill in your team, but you must catch it with a poke ball.

EliteMaster

zangoose, I want you to have a meditite in your team. Is only allowed to evolve after snatching Forretress.

Araleon

Chill
Okay, here you go, dudes:

Drummerdude - Take a Dewgong, and it must know Sheer Cold.

XD0012 - Get a Cyndaquil with Blast Burn from Mt. Battle, it must evolve all the way to Typhlosion.

Armored Zangoose - Meganium, must be caught as the Shadow Bayleef from Phenac City (the first time you can encounter the Color Trio thing.)

Armored Zangoose- take a Slugma, it must deliver the final attack to one of the four bosses (Miror B., Dakim Venus, Ein) before evolving

Drummerdude- take a Golduck, it must be caught in a premier ball

XD0012- take a shellder, before evolving it must kill a pokemon using toxic only

Kalosian

So long
Armored Zangoose, take a Yanma.

XD0012, take a Donphan. It may not evolve from Phanpy before you reach Citadark Isle.

Drummerdude, take a Blissey. It may only evolve from Chansey after it has defeated eleven wild Trapinch.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Does this even get posted on anymore? o_O

I doubt the people above me really need pokemon given to them too...

Well anyway, I'd like a Colosseum team, and an XD team. The XD team can only have 5 members, as I always carry an extra shadow with me. (Let's hope this works.)

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Alrighty, Hitmontop it is. Feel free to give me an XD Poke as well.
Colo
-Hitmontop
-
-
-
-
-
XD
-
-
-
-
-
-Insert Random Shadow Pokemon Here-

Kalosian

So long
Sure, you can take a Grimer for XD. It may not evolve until it has soloed one trainer of your choice on Citadark Isle.

Status
Not open for further replies.