• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Colosseum/XD Scramble Challenge Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
Charoshi -

Colosseum: Take the shadow Bayleef in Phenac City. Treat it as your starter (unless you receive Umbreon/Espeon from someone. Then it's your 'first catch'). Feel free to evolve it at level 40.

XD: Vaporeon, opposite gender of yours. Evolve after Lovrina.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Okie doke. Love both of those Pokemon, although soft reseting for a female Vapor shall be a pain.

Colo
-Hitmontop - Jolly
-Bayleaf - Evolve at level 40, Treat as starter (I will be catching Maku also, but I won't use him unless given.)
-
-
-
-
XD
-Grimer - Soloed one trainer on Citadark Island
-Vaporeon - Opposite gender of me, evolve after Lovrina.
-
-
-
-Insert Random Shadow Pokemon Here-

Keep em coming folks

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
^
XD. Meowth, caught in a perimider ball. It must be male, and know at least 1 TM move, and pay day. It cannot ever hold an item, and can only evolve after single handedly KO'ing two shadow pokemon, and being the level equil to your age times three.

Colo. Ledian. Must never be the highest, or lowest leveled on your team. It also must have the moves comet punch and agility, but never doubble edge, supersonic, of any TM.

This is my first post here, so how did I do?

Last edited:

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Quite fine, but by perimider ball, do you mean premier ball or something like that? The level Meowth part is overkill -.- :p XD

Colo
-Hitmontop - Jolly
-Bayleaf - Evolve at level 40, Treat as starter (I will be catching Maku also, but I won't use him unless given.)
-Ledian - Never highest of lowest leveled. Always know comet punch and agility, but never d-edge, supersonic or tm moves.
-
-
-
XD
-Meowth - TM move. Evolve at level 51 -.- Must always know payday and caught in a premier? ball. Solo 2 shadows. (Zangoose and Nosepass :))
-
-

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
By perimider ball, I do mean premier ball. For some reasion, I always throght it was pronounced perimider ball.

Drummerdude

Charoshi:

Colo: Due to your Fire Weakness and need for something near the beginning of the game besides Bayleef, I shall give you Quagsire. No restrictions.

XD: Because I gave you something early in the game for Colo, I will give you Butterfree who is found later. It must remain a Shadow Pokemon until you have 51 Shadow Pokemon purified.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
It seems this topic isn't as busy as it was before. Charoshi, since i'm guessing you want to start your runthrough soon, i'll add some more pokemon for you!

XD. Pineco. It must not evolve untill it learns spikes (LV. 46), must always have the move spikes. It also cannot learn Explosion, but it can learn selfdestruct.

Colo. Quilfish. It must have 4 moves of all different types. Minimize is also banned. It must never be first or last to be sent out to battle.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Thanks Puffle. These thrad definitely takes its time, so even though I'd normally reject a second poke, I'll take them this time. However, I'm only going to take the second Colosseum Pokemon, as I only get one more XD Pokemon, so the next person to give me one would get a fairer shake this time.

Colo
-Hitmontop - Jolly
-Ledian - Never highest of lowest leveled. Always know comet punch and agility, but never d-edge, supersonic or tm moves.
-Quagsire
-Qwilfish - 4 different move types. No minimize. Never first or last in battle.
-
XD
-Meowth - TM move. Evolve at level 51 -.- Must always know payday and caught in a premier? ball. Solo 2 shadows. (Zangoose and Nosepass )
-Butterfree - Purify only after 51 others have been purified
-

Kalosian

So long
Guess I can give you one more then as well...
For Colosseum, take a Furret. It must be Male and has to be holding the Amulet Coin from the moment you get that item and until you have beaten the game.

psyrose3

~Nidoking~, keep the Togepi. No restrictions, and have fun evolving it.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.