• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: ShowMeTheMankey
Clan (if applicable): Danger Inc
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

14/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Tormented
Clan (if applicable): Crystalline Guard
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

15/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Psycho Cut
Clan (if applicable): The Crystalline Guard

16/36

At this rate, we might need another team. This is going to be a very long tourney.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: AB2
Clan (if applicable): nada

Usatoday

Eternal God
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.Agreed
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Agreed

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: spiderman123
Clan (if applicable): ~

I will go wherever needed :D

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: AB2
Clan (if applicable): nada

17/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.Agreed
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Agreed

18/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: spiderman123
Clan (if applicable): ~

I will go wherever needed :D

19/36

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
Clan (if applicable): Age of Shoguns
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
Serebii Username: TrainerChris

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.

this fantasy league thing...
Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
In.
I understand that there is no battling involved in the Fantasy League.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o

20/36

Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
Serebii Username: TrainerChris

21/36

Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.

this fantasy league thing...
Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
In.
I understand that there is no battling involved in the Fantasy League.

22/36, 3/9

725roy

ambivolent
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: pikachu725
Clan (if applicable): Creamery Command
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: pikachu725
Clan (if applicable): Creamery Command
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.

23/36

so when will bracket be up

There is no bracket. This is a round robin style tournament, which means that each team plays everybody else once. THAT will be up after the draft, which will be held next week.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Combatants Cup signup: GC7
Serebii Username: GC7

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
Combatants cup sign up:panOne
serebii username:panOne
clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament

Zachmac

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Zachmac

gigaboost

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Gigaboost
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :p.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Combatants Cup signup: GC7
Serebii Username: GC7

24/36

Combatants cup sign up:panOne
serebii username:panOne
clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament

25/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Zachmac

26/36

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Gigaboost
I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :p.

27/36

Rhonder

Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Rhonder

Wow, this is gonna be chaotic. Yayyyyy~ xD

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Combatants Cup signup:
Serebii Username: Montresor
Clan (if applicable): Team America

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Serebii Username: Wolfondiamond

Clan (if applicable): Legacy

agreed, sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.