• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate

Utopian

faults & feats
act, suppose to play today hopefully!

personal reminder for wk2 vs lost ones:

apollo77 V. EliteKnight
BLUES. V. SoulMuse/ Jazz Hands
Sieste23 V. Jazz Hands/ SoulMuse

Last edited:

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
Your Team: The Shield
Opponent's Serebii Username: Snivy Trainer
Opponent's Team: Weather Warriors
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): loss
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score):loss
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):i requested a third battle but he didn't give me one, so i count it as a forfeit on his end.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
Your Team: Weather Warriors
Opponent's Serebii Username: WolfonDiamond
Opponent's Team: The Shield
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): Win
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): Win
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): I didn't get said message as I left, thus counting as a forfeit for that battle (so I lost)

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
WolfonDiamond, you lost twice, making the third battle irrelevant. Additionally, I need the scores for these matches.

As i stated in the reply to your visitor message, you said even if we lost twice to play all three matches because even one win will still contribute points for your team towards the wildcard, and as for scores i closed the first game window before counting, but the second loss was 3-0

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
As i stated in the reply to your visitor message, you said even if we lost twice to play all three matches because even one win will still contribute points for your team towards the wildcard, and as for scores i closed the first game window before counting, but the second loss was 3-0

In the overall match. not your personal battle. Using the other players matches as a guide would have been smart.

WolfonDiamond

Proud Father!
My apologies for forgetting to keep score, mind's been overworked here lately trying to find a job and worrying about the due date of my baby girl in less than two weeks.

Apollo77

John Doe
Your Team: The Regal Renegades
Opponent's Serebii Username: Lunar.
Opponent's Team: Tequila Sunrise
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): Loss, 4-0 (I think)
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): Loss, 4-0 (I think)
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): N/A

gg, wish I could've done better

Status
Not open for further replies.