• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
(18:48:12) ~ change it to read "vm'd ND the other day, no response as of yet. I blame kots for randimizing my lineup since i couldnt be f'd to make one myself"
(18:48:33) ~ randomizing*

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Your Team: The Shield
Opponent's Serebii Username: Snivy Trainer
Opponent's Team: Weather Warriors
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): loss
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score):loss
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):i requested a third battle but he didn't give me one, so i count it as a forfeit on his end.

wQvuv.gif

BO3 = first to win 2 games

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Your Team: Rape Golden Eagles
Opponent's Serebii Username: Eranu
Opponent's Team: Hellfire Hydras
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Comments: GGs my dutch bro ;)

Eranu™

Your Team: Rape Golden Eagles
Opponent's Serebii Username: Eranu
Opponent's Team: Hellfire Hydras
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Comments: GGs my dutch bro ;)

Confirming, ggs bro.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
For those whom it may concern, or who have an interest:

The draft is scheduled for tonight, January 2nd at 6 pm gmt -5 and will take place in the old Operation Obliviate xat, the link to which you may find in the main post. I have lists from all owners except woebegonenick, so if you can't make it, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Format:
The draft will last 5 rounds and will run in standard snake format. the order is as follows:

1: firestar319
2: Chidoriuser
3: Eliteknight
4: The Mysterious Stranger
5: OrbrunnerX
6: Tsumigi-chan
7: Extroph
8: CrystalNineTales
9: woebegonenick

Each pick will last 2 minutes. This is mainly to allow me to update each smartlist with the picks that are being removed. I suggest that you have your smart list ready and remove names as they are drafted. Assuming that I remove the names from each list before the 2 minute mark, you will have the remainder of those 2 minutes to make your decision. If i have finished my work and you know your pick, you will be allowed to make it. do not make your pick before I say you can though, or it will cause confusion.

Non-owners are expected to remain silent if they wish to watch in order to facilitate the speed of the draft. See you all in a half hour.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
As of the time of this post, players have 38 hours and 8 minutes to complete their Week 1 matches and post the results, USING THE FORMS, on this thread. I don't want to use activity wins to decide week winners, but if you don't get your matches done, I'll have to.

I talked with Miror, we will get our match done either today or tomorrow. Might not be today because I'm busy with non-Serebii stuff but I don't think there will be any trouble getting it done before the deadline. We see each other probably every day.

also im a huge john whooooo

Utopian

faults & feats
playing between 4-7 today (2h 15min from now)

if he doesnt show im taking act win. ok

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Your Team: The Human Scolipedes
Opponent's Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
Opponent's Team: The fellowship
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): W 3-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): L 0-3
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): W 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.