• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
(18:48:12) ~ change it to read "vm'd ND the other day, no response as of yet. I blame kots for randimizing my lineup since i couldnt be f'd to make one myself"
(18:48:33) ~ randomizing*

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Your Team: The Shield
Opponent's Serebii Username: Snivy Trainer
Opponent's Team: Weather Warriors
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): loss
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score):loss
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):i requested a third battle but he didn't give me one, so i count it as a forfeit on his end.

wQvuv.gif

BO3 = first to win 2 games

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
yeah i know this, but the way op stated the wild card thing it appeared to me that every win/loss counted, guess i'll disect his posts a little more carefully and when im not busy with my wife.

okay! I agree with blaming Kots, I hate that guy (<3).

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Your Team: Rape Golden Eagles
Opponent's Serebii Username: Eranu
Opponent's Team: Hellfire Hydras
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Comments: GGs my dutch bro ;)

Eranu™

Your Team: Rape Golden Eagles
Opponent's Serebii Username: Eranu
Opponent's Team: Hellfire Hydras
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 0-4
Comments: GGs my dutch bro ;)

Confirming, ggs bro.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
For those whom it may concern, or who have an interest:

The draft is scheduled for tonight, January 2nd at 6 pm gmt -5 and will take place in the old Operation Obliviate xat, the link to which you may find in the main post. I have lists from all owners except woebegonenick, so if you can't make it, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Format:
The draft will last 5 rounds and will run in standard snake format. the order is as follows:

1: firestar319
2: Chidoriuser
3: Eliteknight
4: The Mysterious Stranger
5: OrbrunnerX
6: Tsumigi-chan
7: Extroph
8: CrystalNineTales
9: woebegonenick

Each pick will last 2 minutes. This is mainly to allow me to update each smartlist with the picks that are being removed. I suggest that you have your smart list ready and remove names as they are drafted. Assuming that I remove the names from each list before the 2 minute mark, you will have the remainder of those 2 minutes to make your decision. If i have finished my work and you know your pick, you will be allowed to make it. do not make your pick before I say you can though, or it will cause confusion.

Non-owners are expected to remain silent if they wish to watch in order to facilitate the speed of the draft. See you all in a half hour.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
As of the time of this post, players have 38 hours and 8 minutes to complete their Week 1 matches and post the results, USING THE FORMS, on this thread. I don't want to use activity wins to decide week winners, but if you don't get your matches done, I'll have to.

I talked with Miror, we will get our match done either today or tomorrow. Might not be today because I'm busy with non-Serebii stuff but I don't think there will be any trouble getting it done before the deadline. We see each other probably every day.

also im a huge john whooooo

Utopian

faults & feats
playing between 4-7 today (2h 15min from now)

if he doesnt show im taking act win. ok

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Your Team: The Human Scolipedes
Opponent's Serebii Username: Voice of the Forest
Opponent's Team: The fellowship
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): W 3-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): L 0-3
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): W 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.