• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

725roy

ambivolent
Your Team: The Golden Eagles
Opponent's Serebii Username: pikachu725
Opponent's Team: The Goo Lagoon Sharks
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): W: 3-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): W: 3-0
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): N/A

GG's bro. I also have to say that pikachu725 had to wake up at 7:00 in the morning, and that might've affected his thinking a bit, so I have to thank him for adapting to this timezone stuff. Thanks pikachu725!

Waking up at 7.00 a.m. on a day I don't have school... Why did I agree to that?

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Due to the continued inactivity of GC7 since he was first scheduled to battle (11 days), Sparkbeat and The Aces of Frost hereby invoke Off-Team Substitution Clause A. With 6 substitutes available, they were split into 2 pools of 3. Sparkbeat selected Pool 1. The choices were:

Atrocious
DarumakkaImposter
MasterKojondo

As of now, MasterKojondo will be taking GC7's place on The Aces of Frost. Good luck.

Your Team: Human Scolipedes
Opponent's Serebii Username: Psycho Cut
Opponent's Team: Tequila Sunrise
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): W: 1-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): L: 3-0
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): W: 2-0

Psycho Cut

Confirming, good games! :)

Me and Mazz will play Friday. I'm still trying to rebuild my house and recover from some mild organ failure.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Your Team: Lost Ones
Opponent's Serebii Username: Zachmac
Opponent's Team: The Fellowship
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 1-0 Win
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 3-0 Win
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):

Zachmac

Your Team: Lost Ones
Opponent's Serebii Username: Zachmac
Opponent's Team: The Fellowship
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 1-0 Win
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 3-0 Win
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):
Confirming.

Gah, I blame this on myself. I should of warmed up first....I made a couple mistakes that made me end up losing both battles...

Edit: I just did a calc, and it turns out a critical hit I thought wasn't important actually cost me the first match. I suppose sending in Haxorus then wasn't such a dumb move...

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I haven't seen jirachiuser in a while. I'll try to get it done, so this is an activity post I guess.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Your Team: Scolipedes
Opponents Name: Chidori User
Opponents Team: Tequilla Sunrise
Battle 1: 2-0 Win
Battle 2: 1-0 Win
Battle 3: N/A

First match was clean, second I had to channel Russel Wilson to get the win, GG's Mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.