• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

yes from me

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Oh yeah definently

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Skamory7 has dropped out of the tournament. Since it's midseason, ger9119 and The Shield will purchase their replacement from the slave auction.

Closed bids:
Suhnny - Goo Lagoon Land Sharks - $15,000 - $0 remaining
SkyDriver - Aces of Frost - $2,000 - $13,000 remaining.

Last edited:
Skamory7 has dropped out of the tournament. Since it's midseason, ger9119 and The Shield will purchase their replacement from the slave auction.

Closed bids:
Suhnny - Goo Lagoon Land Sharks - $15,000 - $0 remaining
SkyDriver - Aces of Frost - $2,000 - $13,000 remaining.

I think its fair they receive additional funds to compensate for this, perhaps an extra 5-10K?

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I think its fair they receive additional funds to compensate for this, perhaps an extra 5-10K?

Skamory7 is not worth 5k, let alone 10k. I'll consider him to be a dropped player, which means +1.5k for The Shield.

edit:
Closed bid:
Anakbae - The Hellfire Hydras - $5,000 - $10,000 remaining.

Edit2:

Closed bid:
Emilyshortcake - Tequila Sunrise - $15,000 - $0 remaining.

Last edited:
Won 1-0, lost 3-0, won 3-0.

Your Team:The Marvelous Magikarps.
Opponent's Serebii Username: Mcdanger
Opponent's Team: The Fabolous Feebas's
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): win 1-0
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): loss 3-0
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): win 3-0

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Working on possibly dropping someone, in the meantime,

ptz-5500

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
LRN 2 MATURE.

Be quiet. You're far from what I'd consider a "mature" member, so don't go telling others to act maturely.

Posts deleted. Anymore off-topic discussion / baiting will result in infractions. Let this discussion end here (don't PM me about it either unless you want to get infracted).

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
6500- ptz.

BLah. This is not worth typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.