• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Combatants Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

i thought you could put however much you wanted, w/e

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Big Beluga 15k

Big Beluga 17.5k :p

-The MAXIMUM bid on any player is $15000

If you're not going to read the rules, don't bother bidding. Besides, that, read the below post.

Big Beluga has requested to be allowed to participate in the midseason. Since he missed the deadline to sign up, but he would likely be a great addition to the tournament, I put it to you, the managers. Should he be allowed for pickup? If 7/12 say ok, he will be allowed in and can be bid upon 24 hours from the time of the final yes vote. place your votes here.

Neither of your bids count. I'll assume that the fact that you two bid on him means that you approve, meaning that 7/12 managers have approved. As such, as of 3:46 PM TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 6TH (GMT -5), Big Beluga will be available for purchase in the auction. Any bids cast on him before that time will result in a $2,000 fine.

Last edited:

BGP_

If you're not going to read the rules, don't bother bidding. Besides, that, read the below post.

Neither of your bids count. I'll assume that the fact that you two bid on him means that you approve, meaning that 7/12 managers have approved. As such, as of 3:46 PM TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 6TH (GMT -5), Big Beluga will be available for purchase in the auction. Any bids cast on him before that time will result in a $2,000 fine.
I feel like that was made harder than it needed to be :p
Btw yes now that it doesn't matter :p

Well thats unfair i've already called dibs on him!!!!!! I'll doubt I will be here at that time :(

SAM, JETS OR BLUE IF YOU SEE THIS BID ON SHANE AT THAT TIME! gogogoogogogogo

bendy001

Wanna battle?
won eliteknight in 2 good battles...

Your Team: The Marvelous Magikarps.
Opponent's Serebii Username: Eliteknight
Opponent's Team: The Fabolous Feebas's
Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 6-4 (Ek dced, accepted a lost)
Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 4-0
Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): N/A

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Apparently ger9119 is unable to follow simple instructions. As such, The Shield is issued a $2000 fine due to bidding on Big Beluga before he was available for purchase. The Shield has $14,500 remaining, and is REQUIRED to purchase a player before the end of the auction. If ger9119 does not place a bid, a player will be selected at random.

ger9119

Apparently ger9119 is unable to follow simple instructions. As such, The Shield is issued a $2000 fine due to bidding on Big Beluga before he was available for purchase. The Shield has $14,500 remaining, and is REQUIRED to purchase a player before the end of the auction. If ger9119 does not place a bid, a player will be selected at random.

cm-punk.gif

Not really a big deal to me at all simple instructions are boring i'll just appeal the fine :p I'll place a 6500 bid on anakbae

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
cm-punk.gif

Not really a big deal to me at all simple instructions are boring i'll just appeal the fine :p I'll place a 6500 bid on anakbae

1) Not US government, no appeals, this is a totalitarian state and 2) Anakbae already got bought

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Clearly my pretty colored charts mean absolutely nothing.

Closing some bids cuz impossible to raise:

ptz - The Human Scolipedes - $15,000 - $0 remaining

big beluga - Une equipe de badass - $15,000 - $0 remaining

Also, lineups for weeks 6-10 are due by the end of the auction, although if you're done bidding, I'd prefer to have it before then. PM your lineup to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.